“Very helpfull and friendly hosts.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Coron
Patrik & Tezz Guesthouse
Ranked #5 of 63 Coron B&B and Inns
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Very helpfull and friendly hosts.”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay. It was basic and fine rooms. Patrick and Tezz, and Tezz's mother was really helpful, and that is what makes the place good. They make you feel at home. It can be a bit noisy in the morning from the neighbors, but maybe we were just unlucky when we were there.

• Stayed February 2014

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Polish first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed with patrik & tezz for 6 nights, and had the room by the pool. Everything's basic and clean, and that's what you'd need staying in coron.

The location is perfect, 1-2 min walk to the main road, convenient yet quiet enough for a good sleep. Plenty dining options for just a few minutes walk away. Only 5-10 minutes walk from the pier, or easier, taking the tricycle for just P10.

Patrik, Tezz and her mom were friendly and helpful. Patrik recommended a good tour agency and drove me there the first day to get my tours registered. He even lended me his snorkeling gears, so I didn't need to rent them from the tour agency at P200 a day! They really go the extra mile for their guests!

The guesthouse is popular and was full almost everyday when I was there, so I'd suggest reserving in advance!

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
vancouver
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Coron is a pretty sleepy town where the most happening thing to do is karaoke on the weekends or drink beers by the hot springs, so staying at a small hostel like this one is really all you need. Almost everything you'll want to do in Coron is during the day and one boat ride away. The place was home to some people on short stays like myself, a few others doing their Master Diver certifications, and of others who seem to keep coming back to this town and lodging regularly.

The hosts were very helpful and everyone staying there were quite open for chats about anything you'd like. The hosts helped me figure out anything I'd need in town or secure a boat or dive shop. The place is located right on the water and the buildings are all very close to one another so don't expect to sleep very late. The advantage of course if you're just a few steps away from your boat ride.

The room was clean and a reasonable size. Security seemed good and the location is just in the lower part of the main town. Make sure to ask to hosts for anything you'd need.

Room Tip: The shuttle bus driver that took me there from the airport wasn't familiar with the place so ple...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Can only agree with all the other reviewers that Patrik and Tezz are genuinely friendly and great people who happen to run a nice little guesthouse in Coron. We were lucky enough to celebrate Christmas with them with real Swedish Christmas food, a once in a lifetime experience to enjoy herrings and salmon in 30 degrees heat (usually its -10C in Sweden!).

The guesthouse is real great value but has limited vacancy, make sure to book in advance!

Room Tip: We had the new rooms by the minipool outside which were a bit hot during the Dec nights, don't k...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Haikou, China
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This was an outstanding place to stay in Coron. We stayed 7 nights and felt at home. The owners are incredibly hospitable, the rooms are clean and it was located off the main drag, so the noise level is reasonable. Book in advance and then sit back and enjoy the sunset, pool and company!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Not typically a huge fan of checking in at guesthouses, but my stay at Patrik & Tezz's was so pleasant I think I might just return! Not much else I can add to previous reviews--but I'll just say that both Patrik and Tezz were extremely helpful not only with providing excellent accommodations but also with helping plan out our 3-4 days in Coron with strong recommendations concerning what to see and what to skip.

Bathrooms, common room, and guest rooms were very clean without sacrificing homey-ness for hotel sterility. Other guests were laid back and good humored. Wifi strong (using it now, in fact).

A really fantastic place to stay. I commend it to you.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I was lucky enough to turn up without a booking and get a room for five nights, but I would advise to book ahead to avoid disappointment. I have traveled extensively through SE Asia and this is one of the best guest houses it have found. For the price it is unbeatable and you feel at home and relaxed in no time. Yes, it can be a little noisy in the neighbourhood, but this is Asia, everywhere is noisy - so you will have some earplugs already packed if you are a light sleeper.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo