“Hospitality and Efficiency”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Coron
Patrik & Tezz Guesthouse
Ranked #6 of 70 Coron B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had a fantastic trip to Coron thanks in no small part to my delightful accomodations. Patrik, Tezz and Mama Ely are all incredibly gracioius hosts, and make you feel welcome. They also know Coron well, and can help you make any bookings or other arrangements you might need. It's not fancy, but unlike most places in this price range, it's kept perfectly clean. Its an unpretentious little place, but an incredible value, and well deserving of all the glowing reviews they've garnered on this site! Look at the pictures, think before you book, but if you're not looking for 5* amenities, you won't be disappointed. Again, a warm thank you to the whole staff, and if (when) I'm back in Coron, this would definitely be the first place I'd try to book.

Room Tip: My room was fine, but I might try to book a room in the main house building.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We made a long term commitment in visiting coron atleast once a year. Aside from the breath taking view of the islands and amazing dive spots, it is always the people and the place we stay in that we consider. From the first time we visited coron, we immediately fell in love in this place and the people. Tita Ely and 'bunso' who welcomed us made us feel at home right from the start. That's the time we know we did not make a mistake in choosing to stay here. The homey and cozy rooms are very clean and well maintained. If you are looking for a calm and serene place to stay and relax, choose this place. It is also near their public market, dive shops and restaurants that makes it easier for travelers like us.
Aside from that, owners of this guest house have contacts to 'bangkeros' (boat men) you can rent for island hopping and dive shops to recommend, and van to rent for your travel back to the airport. That being said, it is surely a stress free stay as they make sure their guests are well treated and not being ripped off by other people.
In a very cheap price, you surely can get more than what you expected while staying at this guest house. I will be looking forward to our stay here next year!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank bottlesugar
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Our trip to Coron was fantastic thank you to Patrik and Tezz guesthouse. This was my second trip by plane and I was amazed how the owner warmly welcome us upon arrival. They are all great and you wouldn't feel that you are an outsider. They will treat you as a family. From the start they have provided us a great experience by promptly answering our inquiries via email and we were surprised that it is Patrik who is replying to us personally and gave us options to make our trip to Coron memorable at the same time affordable. Their guesthouse is fantastic, quite simple yet very comfortable.

The location is near to restaurants, wet market to buy stuff's etc. What I really love is everytime we arrive they are always there to welcome you have a chat how's the trip and so on and so forth. Also they have an adorable cat that they named Daddy Cat. Even their pet is very friendly so we enjoy hanging out with their pet.

Overall it was a great experience staying with them and will recommend it to more people so they will enjoy their travel.

Thank you again Patrik and Tezz Guesthouse!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Vansterrific
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I just checked out from the guesthouse earlier today. Staying in Patrik &Tezz Guesthouse feels like home. Tita Ely and Bunso were there to accomodate and helped me arranged my day tour and even the airport transfer. Patrik was very patient to answer all my questions before my arrival. It was a pleasant stay in Coron. Walking distance to public market, souvenir shops and eateries yet you can still enjoy the serenity of the place. Less noise from motorcycles and busy streets of the town.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank kittwanderer
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Very affordable and very convenient. The guesthouse is just a few minutes away (5-15minute walk - well it depends if you're a fast walkers like us) from the Public market and eateries. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Toilets are clean. I love their outdoor porch where you can have your breakfast and hang-out with the owners (Mama Ely, Patrik & Tezz) and staffs. They are very accommodating and will gladly help you if you need anything.

I would also like to mention "Daddy Cat", their very cute and fluffy cat. :) I really love touching his soft furs :))

It was a very fun and memorable experience and I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and colleagues.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank winnie t
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Affordable room accommodation. excellent service, very friendly, easy access location. clean bed room, toilet & shower. delicious breakfast. & they arrange tour for us. most important for me is the WiFi. hehe

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank JrViceroy
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had a wonderful stay in Coron! We booked the guesthouse via www.coron.ph. Patrik is very patient and prompt in replying my emails and all my questions were answered. The original headcount is 12 pax but 2 of my friends backed out. We are left traveling in a group of 10 pax. Since there are 2 people cancelled the trip, they never charge us for any cancellation fees.

Upon arrival in Coron (Busuanga) Airport, we were picked up by a van. Travel time is 30 minutes to reach the Guesthouse. We had occupied the 3 rooms and all 3 rooms is comfy enough for us to sleep. All 3 rooms have a good ventilation even though, we are only using a fan. We loved the 3 rooms for the price of P1000/pax for 2 nights. It exceeded our expectation.

The location of the Guesthouse is near to everything - restaurants, wet market (for souvenirs and cheap pasalubongs). As for the amenities, they have a small swimming pool but it still under renovation. The guest house have also 4 toilets (shower room) to accommodate all the guests. There is just a slight problem that we encounter on our last day - water. The water pressure is very weak sometimes there is no water at all.

Overall, thanks to Patrik, Tezz, Tita Ely, Bunso and Daddy Cat for making our 3 days and 2 nights stay an unforgettable! They helped us to arrange our day tours to all the amazing spots in Coron. We even ask them to cook for us an additional breakfast (spam and corned beef) with no additional service charge. Amazing! Truly genuine helpful people. I love the hospitality of this Guesthouse that you cannot find it any other guesthouse in Asia! They truly deserve the no. 1 spot in Tripadvisor!

Goodluck and more power Patrik & Tezz Guesthouse! Coron is not complete without staying in your Guesthouse. We will definitely come back again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends