“Great Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Cagayan de Oro
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

We eat dinner every night we were in Coron. We stayed downtown but the food was by far the best and the secenry was spectacular. The staff was very freindly and helpful. It was only p30 by Trike form town.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank Bula2424

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Zurich, Switzerland
“Nice food from all over the words”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Good quality and nice presentation -> European will like it but prices follow...

Visited January 2012
3 Thank YnnafFanny
Surrey, Canada
“Cozy Restaurant”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

In every vacation I've had away from home, I usually look forward to a nice breakfast. The staff greats us with a smile, a very nice sunrise and a wonderful meal complete from cereals down to our favorites... tapas and tocinos. Of course these are Filipino food. But there are also a selection of breakfast that other foreigners can enjoy. Thank you to Asia Grand View Hotel Rest for a job well done...

2 Thank Mila_Vancouver
Nuremberg, Germany
“The best place in Coron!”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We visited many places in and around Coron but the new build Asia Grand View is far the best place!
Food: Phantastic and fair price

3 Thank Lingamer
Makati
“Best Food In Town!!!!”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

My wife and I stayed at another hotel in Caron as we booked it 4 months in advance based on tripadvisors reviews. This hotel was not yet open when we made our bookings. We were lucky to be introduced to it, by chance, after our tour operator said it was a new hotel and even she had never been there but heard the view was nice. We had dinner here two nights in a row and they were great!!. This hotel is nothing short of a breath of fresh air in a town smothered in mediocrity. . Let me further explain. My wife and I always choose to eat at restaurants in town recommended by the locals. We interview tour operators, hotel mangers, other tourists, taxi drivers, waiters and others. We always do that. Two restaurants received good reviews and were on the list of most everyone we talked with. The two restaurants, (will remain nameless for the sake of this interview), were disappointing and only fair in respect to food quality and table service. In fact one of the restaurants was less than fair. So we decide to give the Asia Grand view our business and we were so glad we did. We had a truly excellent experience. We ordered the crab salad appetizer which was superb. The goulash soup and local pumpkin soup were quite tasty. For dinner we got the steamed lapu Lapu and the chicken in white wine/pineapple sauce which were cooked to perfection and simply incredible. The second night we had the Halloween buffet which included chicken wings,beef caldaretta, smoked fish, and a German potato salad that melted in your mouth. In short we got food and service you expect from a 5 star restaurant but were paying only 3 star prices. I was truly impressed. My kids loved it as well.

Now....I honestly can not vouch for the rooms as we did not stay there but based on the table service and food I now look forward to returning one day.

Visited October 2011