“Wish pastries are always present, but great coffee!”

Dad's Coronzy Coffee and Tea
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Coron
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Had a cappuccino after an overwhelming Kayangan Lake tour, just right choice, Dad's Coronzy that is. Staff is very friendly, although it might help if she's not bringing a child with her to work because the kid is bothering the customers, although not annoying but you know that when you just want to unwind and you don't want a child squealing? Overall, service of the staff is great and she's so polite. Coffee is so good though I don't know why they didn't have their pastries at that time Oct.30 to Nov.2. Wifi is great though not excellent. I would definitely come back the next time I'd be in Coron!

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Went there last night and want to try their Frappe after Dinner, ordered Irish Frappe which is good taste and really big glass, suprised.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We went specially to get a cup of brewed coffee and we were not disapointed - the owner was very friendly and prepared a really good and tasty brewed coffee.
The place could be more appealing - but if coffee is one of your favorite drinks, you should not miss it here!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Just right after our boat ride, we showered in our lodge then headed straight to Dad's Coronzy. I ordered a Caramel frappe and my partner ordered Mocha frappe to sip while strolling the bustling town. I am an avid fad of strong, roasted coffee, but when I sipped my frappe, it just taste regular. It doesnt even have a whip cream on top. I am not comparing with any other big name coffee shop like Starbucks or whatever, but, they should really improve their brew. It sort of taste like coffee shake. Also, they need to add more cake or sweets on their menu, they only had 1 cake available at that time. But to commend, the workplace is clean and has good airconditioning.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Beside the cafe is a restaurant called Centro Coron. During our vacation, we went back twice to eat here and have coffee. I loved their sizzling squid with a curry like sauce. It was also our first time to try adobong kambing. We loved how it was soft and dry. Yummy!

About the cafe, their frappes are good but just a bit too sweet.

Still, this place is really a must try!