- Central Location, clean and new.
- Delicious home cooked meals (I only know about this as I read the reviews before booking the place, you can buy raw veg and meat and ask the staff to cook it, the staff did not mentioned this at all)
- Brown out each night (no hot showers when this happens, only luke warm shower)
- Even with generator on the wall power sockets goes off in middle of the night (this happened 2-3 times and the fan stopped working)
- Sometimes we have to go out of the room for WIFI coverage.
- Walls were paper thin (made out of bamboo) and we could hear the next room’s TV clearly.
-We felt like our presence was a big inconvenience to the staff there and we did not feel welcome at all.
-After staying 6 nights, NO housekeeping at all, we had to ask for a change of towels and the rubbish in the room was not emptied out.
- Also Known As:
- Birang Guesthouse Coron, Palawan Island