“Worth the price for the accommodation and tour”

Apartelle de Gabrielle
Ranked #15 of 61 Coron B&B and Inns
Manila
“Worth the price for the accommodation and tour”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We paid Php 5,800 per head for the hotel and tour for 4 days already. We went to 11 different destinations. The transportation was also part of the payment. There was a time when the van was not there to drove us back to hotel so we took tricycle. When we got to the hotel, the front desk asked us if we paid for the transpo. When we told him we already did, he refunded to us the payment for the transportation.

The hotel was quiet since it's a few meters away from the down town but you can walk for like 15-20 mins if you want to. The down town is where you'll ride the boat for the island hopping. What I don't like is the scheduled black out of the town but it's okay since most of the time it's in the afternoon wherein the tourists are out. There's also electric fan so it's fine.

If I'll go back to Coron ( Palawan ) I'll stay here again. =)

Room Tip: We had the deluxe room with balcony. Big and we had balcony to dry our swimming attire. It's als...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank honeyjelly

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Polish first
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Their staff are really accommodating and friendly. When we arrived at the place, the room/s were still occupied. They let us occupy first the big room! The BIG ROOM is indeed big and great for barkadas. The room has a great view plus the shower room is separated from the rest room. If only we could stay there. Haha! The room where we stayed is fair enough since we'll just be staying there to sleep and take a bath.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank chacha_lakwacha
Antipolo City, Philippines
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Their staffs were very accommodating..thanks to Rowie. Food & location is good. Nice sea view on their roof deck while dining. Wifi is free even though its a bit slow. Their van service is always on time. Rooms are clean. Was also told that Coron is experiencing blackouts everyday but during our stay there was almost no blackouts. Very good for it was very hot outside (summer time) They also arranged our tour within our budget. 3days-2nights are not enough for there are lots of tours, wished we extended our stay...Hopefully we could come back because it's more fun in Coron!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank mjayMe2012
Oxfordshire
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Situated a 7 min walk from town centre we chose this hotel as it was quieter and close to our dive shop, rocksteady diving (which I'd definately recommend).
First room we were shown was tiny so we asked if there was a different one and thankfully there was a much better room. Bed was comfortable and shower ok. We got one breakfast included during our stay but it wasn't great. If you buy breakfast, its quite expensive so I'd recommend going into town. Huge bonus is free drinking water in the communal area. Aircon was pretty good. Bring earplugs for the morning rooster chorus.

The biggest problem I had was the broken bathroom door. Went for a pee at 4am and got locked in. Dazed husband staggered down to get help and there wasn't a soul around so after 40 mins or so I managed to jimmy the door with a toothbrush. We were assurred that it was fixed the following day but I got locked in again! Still they knocked a bit off the bill.

We paid $1400 a night which was more than I think the room was worth. Staff were pleasant and helpful. They also take credit cards.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Drizzy
Shanghai, China
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Unfortunately, we stayed in Coron just for 3 nights(
The room is very small, but there was everything we need.
We really like people who work there: they booked tour for us(which was the best during our stay on Philippine), transfer to the airport... I know that it's there work, but the way they did it was pleasant for us.
There restaurant is very good and has great view, we even took laptop and worked there. Food is also good, don't order to much - they have big portions))

Room Tip: "Standard Room" was very small.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TetianaTY
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed there 3 nights and actually had to change rooms each night because I had not booked in advance, which I did not complain about, as most of the other hotels were fully booked (chinese new year time). So it gave me an overview of 3 of their rooms and all of them were good and clean. The staff is very helpful and friendly, always smiling. They helped me to call hotels in El Nido to try and book a room in advance. Also, each time I needed to use wifi, they would go and find the router for me (in some places staff just can't be bothered and would have told me it's just not working...). The hotel is located a bit further from the "city centre", but it's just a 10 mins walk, or 2 mins tricycle. The restaurant at the top of the building has a very nice seaview, very enjoyable while having breakfast.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Stéphanie A
Philippines
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed here for 3days and 2 nights last Feb. 13-15, 2013 with my husband. I like there location not too crowded. Compare to accomodations near their Bayan or Market, full of tourist there, especially foreign. Its just a 5 minute walk to be in their market, you can walk or ride a tricycle for 10 pesos each. I dont have any complain about our room, its just good. The restaurant at the roofdeck is also good, a breathtaking view of Coron awaits you there.

Room Tip: We stayed at room 7 the turquoise room. We had our own veranda. So me and my husband had a beer nigh...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple