“Very good price value, quiet room.”

Apartelle de Gabrielle
Ranked #11 of 62 Coron B&B and Inns
Munich, Germany
“Very good price value, quiet room.”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Its nice to stay there, even if the room is a bit small! Friendly and helpfull personal. The room was very clean, they extra had a small package of toothpaste, brush and shampoo in the bathroom. The Hotel is looking new, and the building is built on the hillside. From the small restaurant, you have a good view to the town and the sea. We were really satisfied.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cienfuegos241

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Polish first
Alaska
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I was here for 4 days, & they treat not as guest but I felt as a part of the fmly. I have a room that is so simple but affordable to my budget. With a great view of a mango tree that is full of fruit hanging in all the branches. Just waking up in the morning & looking at it , make my day great w/ a smile. (not including the 180 degrees view of Coron on top of the restaurant are they have) If u are not to picky but appreciate a place that is clean and comfy. Then this is the place u are looking for a budgeted place to stay then this is the place u are looking for. I was really lucky to find this place while trying to find the dive center they recommended for me (Rock Steady Dive Center) w/ people that make u feel at home.
Thanks to Apollo and her wife and all the crew of this place that make this place welcome to everyone. Only one suggestion put vacancy light sign in the door, so people will know that you have a room to offer w/ them. Ill bet they will fill up ur place in no time.
I will be back and see this beautiful Coron island again next year. Cannot wait....

Room Tip: I travel solo so I choose the room at the garden where the mango tree is located. Nice and quiet and...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Chris A S
Tarlac City, Philippines
Reviewed January 27, 2013

They are very accommodating, even when we arrived early, they allowed us to use rooms available for our convenience, so we were able to settle in. The view from their family room good for 15 was overlooking the Coron Bay. We paid 1550php/night for the room w/ a double bed, aircon and own toilet & bath. The staff can also be requested to buy seafood in the market and they will cook it for you (with 150php cooking charge which we are not complaining to pay, because the food tasted good!). When we have concerns, they immediately see to it right away.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Vicky B
Dubai
Reviewed September 29, 2012

free drinking water, kitchen staff willingness to shop & serve what we want (just give them advance notice).

The room is highly pleasing for the price. The cook gave us customized breakfasts & dinners; we enjoyed senorita lapu lapu for 2 for 200 pesos!! Kinilaw for 120 ph.

Tell them what you want and when you want. They'll accomodate. Communication works with them. And they don't overcharge you.

What a good feeling.

Room Tip: Off season Roy & Nerissa will give you the best room worth around 1900ph for 1400ph. Off seaso...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rubberunethical
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed September 3, 2012

What can I say to this apartelle during my stay?

Nice Room
Private Toilet and Bath
Flat Screen TV
Aircon is less noisy
Comfortable bed complete with bedding
unlimited mineral water
Towel and toiletries
Nice food indeed and it is deliciously served. All food is prepared whatever my requests are. If I requested for crab, prawns, etc. they will cook it the way you want it to be cooked but be patient as they still have to buy it in the market.

What else? Well, I'm the boss! I command my time, my stay, my vacation, my relaxation, my tour. After all, I paid an ALL EXCLUSIVE TOUR PACKAGE meaning I'm all alone in my vacation. I'm alone in my room, alone in my boat during the island hopping and alone in all my tours. Thanks to Rowie, big boss of apartelle de gabrielle, for making my vacation a memorable one. Indeed, it's worth to revisit this island again. See you soon, CORON!

By the way, before I forgot, I would like to say that I found a treasure there. Please check my heart! haha....

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Chris07Chan
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights in August. Location is close to center of town, trike charges only 8 pesos per passenger. Airport transfer is standard 150 pesos. Breakfast is available on the restaurant on the third floor. 650 peso Kayangan Lake tour can be arranged thru the Front desk.
They have hot water facility in their typical Philippine bathroom. Excellent value for budget travellers. Very clean rooms. Nice view of the sea from the rooftop restaurant.

• Stayed August 2012
4 Thank RashidMarwat
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We rented a family room. Spacious with cable channel and free wifi. Rooms are clean but no hot shower. Breakfast is ok but they preparation for the food is so slow. They will still buy the ingredients in the market and wait for so long before they will serve the dish.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family