Sunz En Coron Resort
$125
  • Beachfront
$513
  • Pool
All reviewsfree tricycletricycle servicesemi deluxefree servicepotato saladspin dryerisland hoppingswimming poolsmall tvfresh towelsvisit coronrooms are cleanshower and toiletbeach towelsnice poolceiling fanstandard room
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Recommended by a friend.
12-18 Aug 2012.

Very nice resort. I am very pleased and satisfied.
Have a swimming pool. Not for swimming laps but for dipping.
The room is small but not crowded. Comfortable enough. Air-conditioned. Clean bathroom with its own water heater.
One thing I notice is the many ways they can fold the towels and the occasional sound of "Tuko!".
The resort is well maintained and very friendly staff. I like the gazebo and always spend time and eat there. They have a tricycle service that will drive guests to the town for free. I find it relaxing just staying at the resort during the 2 days that we are not able to take the tours.
The food is good. A little expensive compared to eating in the town. I like the danggit breakfast. No strong smell and not too salty.
If I may suggest, they should put another small table inside the room just in front of the mirror and a small shelf just below the mirror in the toilet. Girls have so many assorted things for their beautification.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank etomak
Reviewed July 30, 2012

we stayed in sunz en coron and everything just fine. we did not meet the korean owner, just her filipino staff. it was just ok, not so great at all. the horrible part was during our last stay the "tingting guy" i am referring to their server...he is not trained to do his job..no good customer service background.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ved v
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed here with my 2 daughters and we were very pleased with this resort in every respect. Starting from the room which was large very clean and well maintained. Everything functioned properly save for the TV which was unfortunately only limited to about 6 channels and hence I missed the Euro 2012 Football final but I was on holiday so I could live with that :)
We ate at the resort on a number of occasions and it was always a very good meal. The pool was a nice size and also well maintained and clean. Mrs Angela the owner was always very accommodating and friendly and even when our flight was delayed by 1 day she very kindly put us up in what looked like part of her own private part of the resort due to all other rooms being fully booked.
The only other comment I have was regarding the internet connection which was very erratic sometimes being reasonably fast and sometime taking forever to load a page. So the only two slightly negative points were really beyond the control of the resort owners because they have to rely on the cable tv and internet services provided by third parties. It is only these 2 issues that prevented me giving this resort an five star excellent rating.
Location is nice as it was not in the town and therefore very quiet and only a 5 minute tricycle ride away (which incidentally is provided free by the hotel tricycle).

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2012

This small hotel is very charming and the owners will do their best to accommodate you.
I highly recommend it. The swimming pool is a bit small but it is a nice way to end a day of diving.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2012

After 2 days of island tour, My gf and I stayed here for a day. I would say the place is great, quiet and peaceful. This is a great place to relax and isolate yourselves with your loved one. The resort has a great design especially at night. The pool has fancy lighting that changes color every 5 minutes. The room is spacious and clean, price is affordable, bathroom has heater and the food is great. I really enjoyed the baby back ribs and grilled tuna and most importantly, the staff service is great. I really enjoyed the company of Ms. Angela.

You can also avail of the free tricycle service going to the town proper.

Room Tip: No room preference because all rooms are in front of the pool and even the closest room to the restaurant doesnt have a good wifi connection. Sun cellular ang Globe dont have good signal in the rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple