“Great food, nice ambiance, and friendly staff”
Review of Manneken Pis Resto/Bar - CLOSED

Manneken Pis Resto/Bar
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

My only complaint has been that they sometimes run out of things early, like coffee, so getting there early is a must. Their fruit smoothies are fabulous, there breakfast offerings are hearty and quite good, and through everything I have had here, I have no complaints aside from running out of coffee.

They have a lot of imported cheeses and sausages, as well as imported coffee. The cook seems studied in Belgian cuisine, and the cafe is a nice respite from the noon-day heat.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Had our breakfast, food and price was really great, however service is bad, we waited 30 mins for our order and was hurrying when it was served since our service is waiting for us at the hotel, this make us decide to take out the remaining foods...

1  Thank Aira G
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I only popped into this resto late afternoon as the reviews were good and I wanted to check out their menu and have a beer and a snack.

The menu had a European Flavour to it and consisted of Pasta, Pizza, Bruschetta, Sausage, Cheese, Seafood, Salads, and Cakes. Meals are usually served with Steamed Rice or Belgian Fries.

I was the only person in the restaurant at the time and ordered some Belgian Fries and a San Miguel Light. When the fries arrived there was nothing Belgian about them and they were undercooked and not terribly crispy. They were served with a bowl of ketchup and a bowl of mayo.

The 2 staff on duty (a male and female) were chatting and not very attentive and I had to walk up to the counter to get a second beer. Certainly the staff should be more on the ball and be more proactive with customers.

Unfortunately I didnt return to have a main meal.

1  Thank tommomelbourne
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Tried going here for dinner but on the first night they turned us away because of the powercut - they could not operate their kitchen. On our last night in Coron they were closed early. We finally had a relaxed breakfast here on the day we left the island.

1  Thank Alunsina L
Reviewed November 6, 2012

A differend bread <less salt> and they need a calculator.
food perfect,place not so big but situated on the highway in coron

1  Thank peterlaus7