“Good food with a difference”
Review of Manneken Pis Resto/Bar - CLOSED

Manneken Pis Resto/Bar
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 12, 2012

After our arrival in Coron we soon found the quirkily named Mannekin Pis, after the famous statue in Brussels. We found the food very good in this small family restaurant and deli. I wanted a drink and asked for rum - they only had
Tanduay 12 year old by the bottle and charged the same as in the supermarkets (which was very cheap). We enjoyed eating here and went back several times. There are few tables so it can be difficult to get in.

2  Thank OceanWanderer

Reviewed April 21, 2012

The food is really fresh, but don't take the bruschetta if you tasted it in Italy, I was kind of disappointed. On the other side the Tuna was AMAZING, the fries were among the best I ever ate and the salad was really really good. Two thumbs up!

1  Thank Marcotaglia
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We ended up going back to this place a few times as the food was great and they had sandwiches on the menu; something simple I had missed during my travels. I also noticed that they sold boxes of breakfast cereal (slightly expensive) but I had also missed such a simple breakfast. So we bought a box then, from the markets, we bought a bowl and a spoon!

The staff could have been a bit friendlier as they didn't really smile or welcome customers.

The decor of the place was nice with a big Belgian influence, hence the name. It was missing music. The sound of silence is almost deafening! We would have stayed longer if it weren't for the lack of music.

I would recommend this as a good place to grab a meal.

1  Thank SareRo
Reviewed April 1, 2012

i was looking around to find a place to eat then i saw this resto since it looks so small outside and im alone its perfect for solo when i get inside Ding!!! nice ambiance,nice pipz..the food is excellent and the serving is huge....im full and definitely will comeback soon!!

1  Thank hawaiian_kiss
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Nice place with both good food and good staff and good atmosphere

1  Thank Olli B