“just keep swimming...”

and up
Ultimate Island Hopping Tour with Buffet Lunch from Coron Town
Ranked #4 of 49 things to do in Coron
Reviewed July 1, 2012

this place is interesting, since the boat cannot get through you'll have to swim....

our boat man swam and we just held on to the life vest and kicked hehehehehe

once you get through, hmmm it is no longer salty... I wonder why not :)

1  Thank joanneraquel

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I've seen one or two cigarette butts floating. I wish the locals and tourists will avoid throwing trash because this is a great attraction and I really enjoyed swimming here.

I heard divers usually get money and underwater cameras beneath the water. It's really deep that even though I can swim, I wore lifevest to avoid getting into trouble. :) Since this is the last part of the island tour, I am hungry and wanna go back to the hotel.

1  Thank NilDC
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Truely a wonderful place to see. It would be great if you can go here when the water's lower so you can swim under the cave-like entrance. It makes it more exciting. but still worth it even if you don't get to swim under it.

1  Thank Dreboy
Reviewed June 9, 2012

These two lagoons were interesting, but Kayangan Lake and Barracuda Lake were much more interesting.

2  Thank Adam S
Reviewed June 8, 2012

if snorkeling is your thing this is great pristine crystal clear water lots of little caves and coral to discover

1  Thank Mark R