“Food is ok, loooong wait”

Kawayanan Grill Station
Ranked #22 of 76 Restaurants in Coron
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Kawayanan Grill is a Filipino-owned resto within Coron Town. It serves the best exotic local seafood dishes such as Grilled Kibao (local clams), Pitik Lobster, Bicol Express Octopus and Kinunot na Pague (Sting Ray). It also has a wide selection of delicious Filipino dishes such as Adobo, Kare-Kare and barbeques.
Reviewed November 22, 2011

We waited super long for one of our orders to arrive, which really annoyed us. The food was ok though and the bartender was nice.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

They serve local Filipino food and while it was good, it wasn't great either. During the daytime, it's not much to look at although at night, with subdued lighting and lamps, the place can be quite nice.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

I ate here 2 days ago with 2 fellow travelers and had a very bad experience,overpriced and way too small portions.
I ordered a beef dish mentioned on the menu as serving 2,ordered a side dish of garlic rice (none served standard with the dish at 250PP!).
The dish existed of practically only bones and some vegetables and the portion served about half a person in stead of 2.
The other guys ordered a pork and chicken bbq which were also incredibly small portions.

So in the end we went to the canteen style place (sorry don't know the name of the place) on the main square (next to the market) where we finally filled our stomachs.
If there's any restaurant in Coron I can really recommend it would have to be that one, low prices,good food (especially liked the beef mami, 40PP) and decent portions.
Don't get me wrong there are probably more decent restaurants in Coron but Kawayanan Grill I definitely don't recommend.

Perhaps the seafood pancit is good indeed but we were told only one seafood dish was available, can't remember which one it was.