“♥words cannot explain♥”
Review of Banol Beach

Banol Beach
Ranked #13 of 49 things to do in Coron
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Upon seeing this beach from afar, your eyes will automatically lock on its beauty. The water is crystal clear and the sand is really white fine sand! The beach is nearly perfect!

It may look private because only one nipa hut with a two long tables are built just to have a picnic on this place.
you can see white fishes swimming around you even the water is just until your knees. Thats how friendly the fishes in Coron are.

This is definitely one of the beaches that ill visit again. :)

2  Thank hanniepex

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Camwhoring and capturing the unbridled beauty of Banol Beach with your digital camera is a must upon visiting this magical place.

As my sister started posing in front of a huge coral mountain, about 20x bigger than the Taal Volcano, I held up my breath for several milliseconds and deeply admired the spectacular view. My eyes surveyed the entire coral mountain and touched its surface like a connoisseur buying an antique furniture. It seemed like a giant clay scraped with fork and adorned with shrubs, casting shadows against the glittery-powdery sand of Banol Beach. It’s magnificent! I could just imagine myself grabbing a charcoal pencil and immortalizing it on a sketchpad.

A few minutes later, we went for a swim. The sun was still shining furiously but we really don’t care. My sister and I excitedly submerged our feet in the sparkling sea water. It was ironically cold despite the heat of the sun and it was crystal clear that we were able to see colorful fishes swimming endlessly and occasionally hiding from the smooth coral reefs beneath our feet. I was so ecstatic and borrowed goggles from our tour guide then started snorkeling.

According to our boatman, they are not allowed to catch fish in Banol Beach. The Tagbanua people are vigilantly protecting the marine resources of Coron Island and there are designated places for the fishermen to catch fish for a living...

(click here to read my entire article about Coron, Palawan when my sister and I first visited the place in April 2011--http://dapithapon.wordpress.com/2012/03/31/magical-coron/)

2  Thank dilimanrepublic
Reviewed June 11, 2012

The water in this very small beach is super clear, you'll love to swim here. My only issue with this beach is it's really small, and it gets smaller when the water starts to rise. But still, a nice spot to swim in.

1  Thank Dreboy
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This is the second time I have been here and the sand is so fine it is nice. It is really a swimming and sun bathing beach. Just ask the boatmen to take you there when the tide is low and when there are not a lot of people to enjoy it. You can take your beach summer poses here.

1  Thank Melizza V
Reviewed June 3, 2012

we stopped here on one of our tours. a great place for lunch and wading in the water. The boats can get pretty crowded here and make swimming kind of hard, but hanging out on the beach or in the waves is fun!

1  Thank Angela P