“freaky”

and up
3-Day Coron Vacation with Round-trip Airport Transfer
Ranked #6 of 49 things to do in Coron
Reviewed August 27, 2012

the barracuda lake is freaky... The water is so deep and it's obvious because the water from above is dark blue. Our boatman said that there's barracuda fish - fearsome fish because of its appearance. I didnt allow myself to float anywhere because it's so freaky. There were a group of foreign divers when I was there. Our boatman said that the barracuda is used to visitors so I dont need to be afraid. But no, I dont know what I'll do if it shows up...

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The water here is so clear that as you snorkel or dive around the massive limestone rockfaces you feel like you're flying. It was so cool! I would say don't miss it or Kayangan Lake.

3  Thank Simon J
Reviewed August 5, 2012

After a number of dives on the wrecks, stopped at Barracuda Lake on the way back for a dive. Fresh water for the first couple of metres before salt water is encountered, water temp is 28C until the 14 metre mark, the water then hits 38C at the thermocline. Worth a look for the final dive of the day.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We saw barely any fish but all of us agreed it's definitely one of the most interesting dives we've ever done.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Beautiful surroundings. Full of seaweed, if you ask entrance fee (which was included in package) keep lake maintained and clean