Stayed in Room 1 and room 3, just in front of their small swimming pool
Room 1- My mother enjoyed the room as she is somehow claustrophobic and she wants more open windows. Room 1 is perfect for her although there are sign that we need to close the window due to insect that might enter our room. There is cable TV in the room but if there is no power in Coron town then there is also no cable connection. Dont worry they have power generator.
Room 3- Same as room 1 but the smell is something different. (Smell of Kulob) tried to spray perfume but still got the smell of old room not being used for quite some time. But the room is really okay.
Amenities inside the room they dont have kettle for hot water so you need to bring your own. They have cute sheet folding where they can create elephant out of towels. Very clean.
Price for the food are expensive around 150 to 250 per meal. We just decided to eat in this hotel since I am with my parents and its not convenient to go in Coron Town for dinner. Coron Hilltop is around 15 to 20 minutes away from Coron town you need to ride Tricycle.
All in all we enjoyed our stay in Coron Hilltop Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The island of Coron is part of the Calamian Group of Islands in northern tip of the country's last frontier, Palawan. It is the home of the Philippines' natural treasures and magnificent lagoons.Coron features an array of splendid seascapes and sceneries, breathtaking limestone cliffs, rock formations and spectacular Japanese World War II ship wreck diving locations.Coron Hilltop View Resort (CHVR) is a 5,500 sq. mtr. resort is strategically located between Busuanga Airport and Port of Coron. Its location is perfectly situated between the airstrip and jetty port to accommodate the comfort of our customers. This area harnesses the natural beauty of Coron and the laid-back rural culture of the vicinity. The resort exudes Asian beauty that captures the heart of travellers idyllically situated amidst tranquil paradise with lush forest, a perfect spot to start your day having a deep breath of fresh air to revitalize your mind and body.Coron Hilltop View Resort has 19 villas, a combination of uniquely formed standard, deluxe and superior villas. All amenities are accented with Asian interiors with a touch of local culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Coron Hilltop View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coron Hilltop View Hotel Coron
- Coron Hilltop View Resort Palawan Island