Coron Hilltop View Resort
  • Free Internet
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdeluxe villaprovide accesscrowded citycomplimentary breakfastsmall poolisland hoppingfront officewi firooms are spaciousstayed here for nightstricycle ridetowntoursairportresortinsectscrew
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 17, 2011

My whole experience in Palawan was a great one. I don't remember ever feeling more relaxed as much as I was there. The hotel facilities and services definitely exceeded my expectations by far. In addition, the staff were all so welcoming and friendly. They were always willing to ensure that all the guests were well taken care of. BTW, for all dessert lovers out there, I highly recommend their banana and mango flambe. The daily tours that were provided by the Coron Hilltop View Resort were superb. I really enjoyed all the island hopping and trekking tours. I will definitely be staying there again during the next trip back and would definitely recommend it to anyone who plans to visit Coron.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
8  Thank rlebbos
Reviewed December 17, 2011

With my stay in Coron Hilltop. 5 short days felt like forever with the itineraries they had planned for us that I find it hard to leave the place. Cannot be compared with Boracay or Puerto Princesa/El Nido, Palawan.
The rooms were clean and cozy & most of all, being away from the city; it's quiet - you get to relax and get the true feel of unwinding. Staff were very accomodating also. Will definitely recommend my friends and relatives to come here. Will sure come back.

Room Tip: Room are quieter at the hilltop and still very accessible to the actual city.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Myer M
Reviewed November 2, 2011

OK folks am gonna keep this short and sweet. I just returned from a 5 day and 4 night stay in Caron at the Hilltop. It was my first time in Caron with my wife and two sons, aged 11 and 15. Caron and the whole island for that matter is provincial with minimal infrastructure. No Taxis. One road going in and out. We were picked up at the airport by the hotel van and 25 minutes later we were in our room. The hotel is located just 10 minutes from town by Motorized tricycle . Visitors travel by Tricycle everywhere and each can carry a maximum of 4 passengers. This hotel, like all others, do not have a fleet of tricycles on standby but they will get one for you on request. Being provincial the town suffers from electrical brownouts every single night. They last from one to two hours. Luckily Caron Hilltop has a generator and we were thankful for it. We never had any issues at the hotel because of the brownouts. The hotel itself was very cozy, clean and comfortable. Water pressure is excellent. A nice place to relax before or after your day tours. The swimming pool is a plunge pool. It is not a lap pool. It is small but very refreshing and has tables and chairs for sun bathers or those wanting a snack or drink. It served as a great facility to practice our snorkeling and for just plain relaxing. The staff aims to please in every way possible. The food and table service are pretty good as well. This is a solid 3 star hotel. I would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends or relatives.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank DanntheMan
Reviewed October 19, 2011

it's been quite a while to find a perfect place to relax, unwind and appreciate the nature. it's a perfect get away from a very busy city life and ofw's like me. the hotel has just about everything, from arranging the airline to and from coron, pick up from and to the airport, arranging coron day trip and the most wonderful island hopping experience. tough i must say that communication with the hotel is very essential to ensure a wonderful coron stay. to me, clean rooms, friendly staff, good food, good nature, a perfect stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank KingsvilleGulliver
Reviewed October 18, 2011

My wife and I really had a very quiet and a feeling of retreat in this very cozy and clean hotel. All the staff treated us warmly and we liked the forest view ambiance which we really enjoyed away from the noise of the city. We were awed by its architectural octagonal shape of all the rooms simple yet it exudes taste. We tried their trekking area and the view is superb! I highly recommend this hotel if you price privacy.

Room Tip: Higher rooms to get a good view
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple