Zuric Pension House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$79
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsplace to stayisland hoppingown bathroomair conditionedelectric fancable tvmarkettourstowngearstricyclediving
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My friends and I went here last july. The owner, Kuya jun, was very accomodating, welcoming us with his warm greetings and introducing us to rich history of Coron. All food and itineraries were set to us. Our room was more than big enough for our group and provided us the privacy that we want. It just took time for some of the meals to be served on time, probably because the place was fully booked when we were there but the food were great and overflowing. I will definitely recommend it for a place to stay in Coron.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Grace P
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stayed here more than a year ago. It was still number 1 (or 2) and i'm glad to see that the ranking for this place is going down. I feel I was deceived into thinking that this was a good place to stay. It wasn't terrible but it definitely wasnt great either. I cant imagine why anyone would rate this place as a 4 or 5. I guess the reason why people give this place good reviews is because the owner would text the guests and would ask to give them a good review. Well, sorry but I do not think your pension house deserves a good review. The rooms were too small and full of ants. The food wasnt great (although the crab was really fresh). I'm sure there are other accommodations better than this place.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ChaMarco
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stayed there for 1 night. The rooms did not fit more than a bed. The bathrooms were moldy and in a terrible condition. In the toilet there were traces of the prerenters and the smell made you feel like you were sleeping in a rotten dungeon. And this for a rate of 1000phil pesos. Additional the owner supllied us with wrong information. never again!

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank imthettraveller
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We discovered Ralph's Pension House when we are strolling in the town. We were amazed when we saw the rainy day promo and the other perks that they have and to our curiousness we went inside the Pension House to inquire about the details of the promo and the owner itself, Tito Jun and staff welcomed us. They were very friendly and accomodating and that's why my friends and I were convinced to transfer because it was a lot way better than the one, unfortunately the owner of the lodge that we first stayed did not allowed us to refund our payment so we stayed there for a night.. In the morning, we headed to the Pension House and we were served welcome drinks for our first stay... The place was so nice and the room was so cozy. They even offered us the Penthouse, the room was very spacious for the three of us.. They took care of our needs during our stay and they offered a lot of choices especially that we are budget conscious. We felt so comfortable and Tito Jun has a lot of humor, we enjoyed his company. The place was in the middle of the town so the restaurant, market, stores,etc. is just nearby so it saved us a lot a money especially for the tricycle fares. We enjoyed the unli coffee and water and the breakfast they served was great. Our stay in Coron was very unforgettable and we will refer this one to our friends and family who want to visit Coron. Thank you very much and God Bless Ralph's Pension House - Jo-Anne, Lycel and Allen =)

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I had a last minute reservation for our hotel accommodation last week and I'm so glad to have speak with Kuya Jun, owner of Ralphs Pension House. At first, I was just inquiring about the rate, but kuya Jun, the owner, is so accommodating and friendly as if we already known each other which makes me decide to reserve a room for us and cancel our reservation in Mt. Tapyas Hotel.
I have read some reviews about the pension house, but we are willing to take the risk..anyway, we can transfer anytime if we're not comfortable with the room and service but as we arrived in the pension house, all the negative reviews that i read makes me realized that you really have to witnessed something in person before you judge. The house is so clean, our room is small but we love the bed because its so big and comfortable.The owner, Kuya Jun, ate Doll and the staff were so friendly and hospitable. They even gave us a surprise anniversary treat with matching greeting card and a yummy cake..really, our stay in Coron is one of the best tour we ever had. Im so thankful that i met kuya Jun, we will definitely go back in Ralphs Pension House..nothing compare with the service and the friendship that you will gain in staying in this hotel. I already recommend this to my friends who love to travel and stay in a very affordable but comfortable hotel.

Room Tip: for couples, its best to stay in room near the garden..really love the ambiance.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple