“So Many Corals, Clear Blue Waters”
Review of Siete Pecados

and up
Full-Day Coron Island Ecotours
Ranked #11 of 51 things to do in Coron
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Our very first stop in our island hopping adventures. I wasn't expecting much but when we got here, the water was so clear and the corals...endless. Had a great time snorkeling and lost track of time. Beware of the tiny jellyfish in the area, they sting and it itches. I heard that their season is slowly starting and the bigger ones are slowly coming out so be careful of the big ones. We also did the fun scuba in Siete Pecados and if you can, I highly recommend scuba diving here. You'll see a wall of corals easily at 20 meters. Just an amazing and relaxing view from underneath.

3  Thank GreenAnthroSlug
"sea creatures"
in 5 reviews
"non swimmers"

Reviewed May 30, 2012

i snorkeled around the sanctuary area..and the fishes seem to be following me around..i wonder why. I returned to the boat and asked...they gave me a chunckfull of rice..and behold! As soon as i released it in the water..the mad rush of fishes was an awesome sight!

2  Thank GourmetGabe
Reviewed May 28, 2012

It's terrific snorkelling around the islands just above the coral. The fish are bright, abundant, and not shy!

1  Thank BillMariaHowie
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

It's a nice place for snorkeling, all coral and a lot of fishes. Definitely worth to stop here for a moment.

1  Thank Einstein81