“Had Pizza”

Ranked #38 of 78 Restaurants in Coron
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Good homemade dough, wished had little more flavor. Large pizza was the size of a rectangular tray. My husband had the sausage and potatoes and he liked. Myself and the boys had a small and a large pizza with lots of left over.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I'm a local but hey, we can still crave for other cuisines right? Bistro Coron has good collection of international cuisines. The serving was a lot. Ate at 3 other restaurants in Coron, but I think Bistro Coron has more value for money. Ordered beef carpaccio and kung pao chicken. I have to admit, they're more like fusions than the real thing. Beef carpaccio with wasabi? Kung pao chicken on olive oil? It may be their own interpretations of the dishes but I liked them still. I didn't get salmonella from eating raw beef, that should attest to my bravery :-) and cleanliness of the place. Apparently, the beef was imported. :-)

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Hubby & I think so. Just us. Others may differ. Dad's Coronzy also freshly ground. Quality of beans or a matter of taste? Just my 2 cents.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The place where we stayed is just across this restaurant. Didn't actually knew that this is one of the best restos in Coron, well based on the reviews. Tried their onion soup, bacon sandwich and their spaghetti. They were actually really good. Too bad though we didn't order their pizza.

We're a group of 7, they didn't allow us to merge our tables because their dining area is too small. Plus their restroom is also small and dirty. That's the downside though.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The reviews were true! Aside from Coron's scenic spots, Bistro Coron is one of the must visit locations. The online blogs and reviews never fail to mention the "pizza" of the bistro. Good thing it was just 5 minutes away from Coron Village, we had the chance to visit. They only had one server but the meals were worth the wait. We had Chicken Curry and Calamares during our first day and Carbonara and "Bistro Pizza" on our last night. Visiting the bistro sealed our Coron experience. We are planning to come back next year and Bistro Coron is on the itinerary again. :)