“Good food!”

Ranked #51 of 74 Restaurants in Coron
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2011

The food was great, I cant really remember specifics but I know the food was good, cant remember about the service and value but im sure its about average. I think I had a few too many red horse beers that night :)

1  Thank bearrulez

Reviewed November 9, 2011

i was there with all my family ...... this people a certain bruno really doesn't like Filipino... he prefer to give priority to foreigners..... they even serve some foreigners who arrive after us.. before us...... my daughter got sick all night.. we have to bring her to the local hospital for treatment......
pls avoid this place at all especially if you are a local resident

Reviewed November 6, 2011

The best thing about this resto is their location, very easy to find.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

For 200-300 pesos per meal, you get a lot! We had french onion soup, a solo-sized pizza (more than enough for the 2 of us, had 4 pieces of leftovers), a salad (forgot the name but it was so tasty and addicting, had lots of croutons and bacon bits but wasn't labeled as a caesar salad), and chicken with wine.

Some few negative comments:
The food is a little too salty and the pizza is average.

But they are generous on toppings and meat so you won't feel like you're cheaped out. :)

Reviewed October 17, 2011

I didn't think I'd travel to Coron - an island paradise - to have pizza. But the ratings were too good not to give it a try, and I was not disappointed.

We had the Bistro Pizza, 14" for 399. and it was delicious. Great cheese, crunch crust, and wonderful flavor. We had just had a late lunch of crabs at the resort and wanted a light dinner, but I ended up eating 4 big slices of pizza.

They also have lots of other menu choices, such as pasta, seafood, pork, chicken and a drinks menu. The ambiance was nice at night, they have a pool table if you play, and they served the food in 15 mins.

If they had a branch in Manila, it would be a sell out!

The reviews were not wrong. Try the pizza in paradise