“Nice view...but a bit overrated.”

La Sirenetta Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #7 of 80 Restaurants in Coron
Cuisines: Filipino, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The food was average. They had my choice of gin (Bombay) which made me and other members in my group very satisified. They have a pool table but I never got a chance to try it out (the pool table at Helldivers Bar was our local table). Prices are above average.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

When we arrived at this restaurant the place was full and there were no spare tables for us. We were asked to sit at the bar and wait for a table to become free. Luckily we recognised a group from our island hopping excursion from that day and we added some chairs and joined them. They told us this place makes the best and the cheapest cocktails. As I am a beer drinker I didnt try any of the cocktails.

I agree with previous reviewers that service is a bit slow and meals do take some time to arrive. Even getting a beer was a challenge at times.

When our meals of Ginger Chicken Stir Fry and Chips & Sweet & Sour Fish finally arrived we werent disappointed.

Best to book prior to arriving as this place is very popular and has a great scenic spot on the water.

1  Thank tommomelbourne
Reviewed January 25, 2013

There is a nice view for sunset, otherwise, nothing special. Don't expect much! The service is poor, the food is common. I found better place in Coron!

1  Thank philippe o
Reviewed January 18, 2013

La Sirenetta has a great location overlooking the bay where the sun sets, great views. Well worth a visit. Recommend trying the seaweed from the menu. Definitely different.

1  Thank Glenn M
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I loved the fish burrito's!, margaritas and pineapple rice! Good food! We went for lunch and not dinner as we heard it fills up quickly. One of the best places for watching the sunset!

1  Thank travelgirlnb