We stayed here for a couple of days in a double w/ ensuite room. Great covered patio / chill out area and the best internet that we found the Philippines in our 3 weeks. As stated in previous reviews, it’s a bit out of the main town and has a hill you will have to climb to get onto the main road. That being said, it’s a bit of an event going out to eat, but being off the beaten path makes it very quiet! Great but basic breakfast, egg and toast with coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jendi Seafront Resort is few minutes tricycle ride from Coron town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Jendi Seafront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jendi Seafront Hotel Coron
- Jendi Seafront Lodge Coron, Palawan Island