If you want an affordable yet comfortable stay in coron then choose princess of coron. It's definitely worth the money I paid for.
1. Cleanliness - the whole site is well maintained and well kept. The landscaping, the pool, and everything else is very well maintained.
2. Location - the location is perfect as it's located in the coron town proper. It's accessible and close to stores, restaurants, banks and even the police station. It's not along the national highway so the hustle and bustle sounds of the cars and tricycles are not much of a problem.
3. Rooms - the rooms you see in the website is the actual room you'll see when you arrive there. At times web pics tend to exaggerate but not princess of coron. What you see is what you get. The restroom was nice and clean. Hot shower's working perfectly. The aircon's whole day and whole night. I just wish they put coffee tables/study tables inside the room and a hair dryer. The tv was kinda small, nevertheless there was cable tv. Uhm, a minor glitch during our stay is that the room smelled bad as one of the sheets were not properly washed and dried. The whole room smelled like sour feet but when we told the staff such problem they replaced everything asap.
4. Service - the people were kind and hospitable and really helpful. They even lent us plates and utensils when we decided to take out dinner and eat in the hotel instead. They also lent us hair dryers upon request. They didn't even care about the fact that we are filipino tourists, as there was fair and equal treatment for tourists whether filipino or foreign. Just one thing, order your breakfast in advance as the high demand and long queues are sort of unbearable in the morning. The food they serve was great though. :)
5. Value - we got a very good deal from the travel agency and what we paid for, I must say, was definitely worth it. It was an excellent stay, a memorable one at that.
I would definitely recommend princess of coron!
P.S. Having WI-FI is a bonus! Good job! I needed to finish papers while on vacation and the wifi connection saved me from the bother of renting out computers in shops!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Princess of Coron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Of Coron Hotel Coron
- Princess Of Coron Palawan Island