“Dive Delight”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Quezon City, Philippines
“Dive Delight”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Read my full review. Whether you're loaded or on a budget, the staff treat you properly. They made Christmas come early for our family.

Visited December 2012

Manila, Philippines
“fairly decent place to stay”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

the rooms are clean and well-kept... with hot water, ac and tv... wifi connection is bad... it's near the port so our boat dropped us off there from our island tour...

Visited October 2012
Luzon, Philippines
“Good place but poor services”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We stayed here for 5 days but no one offer us to clean up the room. The restaurant has good view, but the staff are all noisy chatting to eachother while watching tele-novela, they killed the good atmosphere.

• Visited April 2012
Seoul
“New dive shop...”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We were told they have only been open for a few months as of January 2012, so they didnt seem entirely sure of themselves. Ralfie, and Christian were very good dive masters, and answered all our questions and took their time going over each dive. the lunches between dives were also better than average. We had porkchops, rice, mango slices. After finishing a long day of diving they even gave us a few beers each for the long boat ride back to town

Visited January 2012
Manila
“Not welcome”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Went to this restaurant alone about 5 in the afternoon. Maybe four other guests there. I tried to order the nigiri sushi, but my waitress told me it was unavailable. Then I tried to order the maki sushi but that was also unavailable. So I ordered just a coke so I could relax a while before heading somewhere else. My waitress went to talk to the other two staff there and they just stared at me and chatted to each other. She showed no intention of going to get me a coke so I left after a few minutes. I was perfectly sober and clean and dressed like everybody else, and I always try to be as polite as possible to my waiters/waitresses. I have no idea why they didn't want to serve me, but I will never go there again.

• Visited January 2012