My family and I went to Coron last April 30-May 1, it was indeed a very wonderful experience and our stay would have been perfect (except for the bad weather). But we still had fun!
For our accommodation and tour package, we choose Coron Village Lodge's tour package #5 which includes 4 days 3 nights accommodation, 9 meals w/ snacks, 2 days of island hopping, 1 day at Calauit (safari tour), etc. Since it didn't stop raining during our first 2 days in Coron, the lodge owner, Wilot, has advised us that we cannot push through with the Calauit tour anymore for safety reasons (road was too muddy / slippery). Too bad.. but anyway, we got a refund! :) We just spent our last day doing DIY tour around town.
**What we liked about CVL:
1. Their website is really helpful ((www.coronvillagelodge.com) - they have different set of packages that you can choose from.
2. Their package already includes airport/tricycle transfers, meals/snacks, tour guides, entrance fees, etc. which made our planning easier.
3. The lodge staff are very friendly.
4. Very accessible - it's near the market, restaurants, church, spa (note: Spa Paradise is a must try!)
5. Food is great! And since we're on a package, we don't have to worry about where to eat or how long we should wait, we just have to go to the lodge restaurant and be seated and our meal will be there in a jiffy (fresh and hot!)
**What we didn't like about CVL:
1. The color of our room looks like it was burnt.
2. Our shower was not working so we have to use a pail when taking a bath.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Coron Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coron Village Hotel Coron
- Coron Village Lodge Palawan Island