Very nice little place and very reasonably priced in comparison to some of the other resorts on different islands. Robert (the manager) only started on 25th of March 2010 (when the place was bought and renamed) but is very clued up and accomodating - his staff were friendly and polite. The cottages were simple but clean and some had great views. Food was as an all in package with the price and was very good as well. The place is still affiliated with Discovery Divers in Coron Town (this is the place to head to to check availability if you rock up in Coron without any accomaodation booked) and we dived for 5 days with them (they pick you up from the resort each morning). Diving was spectacular and guided by friendly, knowledgeable Instructors/Dive masters. A very pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Back to 100% after Typhoon Haiyan. An Island resort and dive center on its own island just 5 minutes from Coron Town. Tranquil location with individual rustic cottages and modern lodge rooms. All rooms en-suite. Warm hospitality and good food. Ideal for island hoppers and divers. Private Coron Island Tours operated from the resort to show you the best and most beautiful spots that Coron has to offer at your own pace. With one of the most experienced dive centers in Coron, come dive Corons wrecks, lakes or coral reefs with Discovery Divers from our resort. Kayaking, seafaris around Calamianes Islands are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Discovery Island Resort and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Divers Resort Coron Hotel Coron
- Discovery Divers Hotel
- Discovery Island Resort And Dive Center Coron, Palawan Island