This place is somewhere you stay when you have days full of activates as the location is secluded (it’s a simple boat ride to Coron town, but non the less, a journey every time and the activities are limited at the resort)
However if your there to dive and island hope for a couple of days, this is a great stop through. The staff are incredibly accommodating and wonderful (thank you Rezza for all your help!). We were there in low season so the food selection from the menu was very limited but yummy. The rooms are simple with no AC, hot water and offer just the basic sheets, but if your there to dive for the WWII Japanese sunken ships every day, it will due. Coron is stunning, so make sure you have a busy schedule and get out there and enjoy all of gods natural beauty when you are there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Back to 100% after Typhoon Haiyan. An Island resort and dive center on its own island just 5 minutes from Coron Town. Tranquil location with individual rustic cottages and modern lodge rooms. All rooms en-suite. Warm hospitality and good food. Ideal for island hoppers and divers. Private Coron Island Tours operated from the resort to show you the best and most beautiful spots that Coron has to offer at your own pace. With one of the most experienced dive centers in Coron, come dive Corons wrecks, lakes or coral reefs with Discovery Divers from our resort. Kayaking, seafaris around Calamianes Islands are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Discovery Island Resort and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Divers Resort Coron Hotel Coron
- Discovery Divers Hotel
- Discovery Island Resort And Dive Center Coron, Palawan Island