Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $63.00
from $275.00
from $589.00
More Info
All reviews real cambodia siem reap day tour rice noodles long drive tonle sap lake his knowledge local communities elephant trekking an amazing guide amazing days great company se asia great tour local guide the river amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2019

I asked Sithy to put together a specific five day programme for us, starting in Siem Reap and ending in Phnom Penh, to include Kratie cycling, kayaking and Dolphins and Mondulkiri Elephant trekking. From my first contact, through discussions about options, Sithy was amazing, helpful and thoroughly understood what we wanted to do. Sithy met us for the first day and then Ben, our local guide for the adventure phase, took us from there. Both were fabulous throughout. Our driver, Mr Ra, has to be the safest driver in Cambodia and these were undoubtedly the most comfortable journeys we had. In the kayaks, Lucky, who has just set up his own company, was a great guide and we had an amazing time watching around 20 dolphins bob around our kayaks, in a tranquil environment without a single other boat in sight. I cannot rate Cambodian Pride Tours highly enough, their team are brilliant and it is good to support this group of local guides trying to establish a good business for themselves, whilst setting high standards for looking after their clients. Highly recommended in every way.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Clivedgardner
smilingstone, Owner at Cambodian Pride Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Dear Clivedgardner,

On behalf of our team and the local communities, I sincerely thank you and your family for choosing Cambodian Pride Tours from July 10th to 14th. We're delighted sharing your feedback. Please come back if your travel brings you to Cambodia in the future.

Reviewed June 29, 2019 via mobile

I don't even know where to begin with the praise for Sithy! He was one of the friendliest, knowledgeable and open tour guides I've ever met. It was amazing getting an authentic Cambodian taste of the lifestyle far off the tourist track. I was in ore soaking up the culture and learning about the history. Sithy has thoroughly worked out his tour routes to maximise the time and I loved how we stopped in tourist training non-for-profit accommodation and ate there too - really supporting the local communities. I can't get my head around everything I managed to see and do in only five days - definite highlights being feeding the elephants in the waterhole, cruising the tonle sap lake, stunning waterfalls, experiencing traditional local trades at local homes...
Pre-meeting communications where excellent, Sithy was always very punctual and arranged pick up/drop off from my hotels. As well as pre/post tour recommendations for accommodation and other places to visit. He gave me the perfect balance of exploring sites alone but getting told about all the history of the area. The little extras of a printed tshirt, taking photos/videos of me enjoying my time and sending them straight over as a memory across the board and treating me to Cambodian coffee and banana leaf/lotus seed snacks off the market just reiterated the effort Sithy went to making my time in Cambodia an unforgettable one!! Thank you

Date of experience: June 2019
smilingstone, Owner at Cambodian Pride Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2019

Dear Emily, thanks for choosing Cambodian Pride Tours for your visit to Cambodia. We're delighted you enjoyed your trip and appreciate you sharing your feedback. Please come back if your travel brings you to Cambodia in the future.

Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

We decided to take a half day tour around Kratie learning about local industry and how some families make a living. Ben our tour guide was most informative and took us to see how rice wine/whisky is made and distilled, the process one family uses to produce rice noodles for the local community and how oyster mushrooms are grown. We also visited a local brickworks and learnt about this process and stopped for a snack of sticky rice slow roasted in bamboo. I would recommend this tour for those interested in learning more about local industry in Kratie and the families who keep these industries alive.

Date of experience: June 2019
smilingstone, Owner at Cambodian Pride Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Dear U5211BMsandras,
thanks for choosing Cambodian Pride Tours for your visit to Kratie. We're delighted you enjoyed your trip and appreciate you sharing your feedback. Please come back if your travel brings you to Cambodia in the future.

Reviewed June 8, 2019

I reached out to Cambodian Pride Tours one week before my parents, brother and I were scheduled to arrive in Siem Reap and, despite the short notice, Sithy managed to get back with a great custmozied itinerary, satisfying all our our interests, and took care of all of the bookings.
We were in Cambodia for 7 nights and 8 days. We started in Siem Reap, discovering Temples and floating villages on Tonle Sap. We then headed east towards the Mekong and close to the border with Laos and explored the Mekong North to South, until Kratie. From Kratie we headed to Phnom Penh to spend our last days. It was such a diverse tour and we loved every part of it. Cambodia has definitely more to offer than Angkor Temples and I highly recommend taking the time to explore it.
Of course, what made our stay so memorable were the people. Sithy is truly dedicated to explaining and sharing everything he knows about his country and making sure his guests get to experience local culture and way of leaving. We appreciated his knowledge, professionalism and flexibility to accommodate our interests and requests. We also admired his commitment to promote local communities, from arranging home stays, to recommending restaurants or accommodation providing training and job opportunities to disadvantaged people.
He accompanied us from Siem Reap and the floating villages, along the Mekong and all the way Phnom Penh. The guides that toured us in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh part of his team were also very knowledgeable and nice.
Thank you so much and I wish to be back soon to explore the rest of the country... with Cambodian Pride Tours :)

Date of experience: May 2019
smilingstone, Owner at Cambodian Pride Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2019

On behalf of our team and the local communities, we're delighted you enjoyed your trip and appreciate you sharing your feedback. Please come back if your travel brings you to Cambodia in the future.

With our devotion to excellence, Cambodian Pride Tours is committed to reaching the highest service standards in all of our activities while providing clients with the most memorable and enjoyable of experiences. Your satisfaction, well-being and enjoyment are our foremost priorities.

Sincere regards, Sithy.

Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

My family and I recently returned from Cambodia. Whilst we were there we went on the five day tour from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with our guide, Ben. We had the best time!!! We experienced so much we wouldn’t have otherwise, though favourites for the family were definitely the elephants and dolphins. We stopped off at different points to see various forms of agriculture - I personally loved these parts. Ben was exceptional- he took really good care of us, and was so patient with our kids (10 & 8). His English is great and answered all of our questions - we learnt so much about Cambodian culture. Our driver was also excellent (which was a relief as sometimes driving throughout SE Asia can be a bit scary!!).

I really would recommend this business, it will be such a lovely memory for us from our time in Cambodia.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 13, 2018

We booked the Kratie Mekong Cycling Adventure. We had two very pleasant days together with our guide Haky who took us through the Cambodian countryside along the Mekong river. Our homestay was at his relatives’ house and we were even invited to a wedding party. Along the river we also encountered the river dolphins and got to see the production of rice wine and rice noodles.

We were very pleased with the tour and would recommend it! The only improvement we would suggest is some maintenance of the bikes.

Karin, Kajsa & Maxime