“A Memorable Experience!”

$170.00*
and up
2 Hour Shooting Experience
Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

Caliber 3 is a truly incredible facility. It is an Israeli Academy for counter-terrorism and accurately shows tourists how to combat terrorism which is a outstanding presentation. Additionally, you can shoot a pistol, rifle and sniper rifle. I highly recommend visiting Caliber 3 and it will be a experience you will never forget.

1  Thank cjkranz
"shooting adventure"
"learned how"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 19, 2014

My wife and I went as a break from ten (terrific) days of touring in Israel. It is difficult to stay energized on a pure diet of historical and religious sites, so Caliber 3 was a chance to do something completely different. We took a day-long private course so that she could learn to shoot and I could dust off my old military skills. The instructor, Eitan, was serious, professional, accommodating, and fun. He moved us briskly through the needed fundamentals and safety skills, and then added enough simulated stress to keep us focused. We came away having met our goals, and post-trip, we talk about Caliber 3 as much as any of the high points (Jerusalem, Masada, Golan). We also got a taste of the seriousness needed for anti-terrorism training.

Reviewed November 16, 2014

I had set myself a simple goal - to learn how to handle a gun properly. Upon booking I was emailed a full list of what I would need to bring with me (i.e. paperwork, clothing) and on arrival, I was processed quickly by friendly staff and then taken to the range by my instructor. I had paid extra for a personal instructor (as opposed to joining a group session) and I feel it's well worth doing so. My instructor was highly professional but he was also friendly, spoke excellent English, polite and very focused on the task at hand. The session lasted 2 hours and I was absolutely delighted. I very much appreciated the emphasis that they put on gun safety as well as the technical aspects of firing and hitting the target. If you live in Israel and you don't know how to use a gun then you should think very seriously about learning and about this training center. It was real value for money (so much so that I have been back twice since) And if you're a tourist, this is an opportunity to learn an important skill that I hope will never have to be used for real! Five stars for this company - it's hard to imagine anyone doing it as well as these guys!

Reviewed November 9, 2014

We've been to Israel a bunch so we're pretty selective in the attractions we'll go see. This experience gave us a greater appreciation for the training that both the police and army undergo to combat terrorism. Steve Gar's presentation was both powerful and touching. The shooting experience was also interesting. Several caveats: 1. For those not familiar with Israel this is not in Jerusalem although listed by Tripadvisor as a Jerusalem attraction. This is a 20 minute drive from the center of Jerusalem. Getting there by mass transit might be tricky. While I'm sure there are buses from the central bus station to Efrat, Alon Shevut, or Elazar this attraction is in an industrial park a few minutes from these cities. 2. While this clearly can be a family attraction I was a bit disturbed when a (roughly) 5 year old girl was shooting (with careful guidance of the instructors (they were holding it with her)) a gun/rifle.