“Quiet cafe with lovely food”

El Patio Delicatessen
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had an excellent lunch here. A lovely goats cheese salad and a club sandwich. Both dishes were very fresh and tasty. The sangria was the nicest we had in Puerto do Mogan. The seating area is well shaded which we appreciated in order to get away from the strong sun. It is also in a quiet location set back from the main thoroughfare.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (201)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This cafe is located at the bottom end of the hotel Cordial Mogán grounds. It’s away from the main walkway down to resort and therefore easily missed unless coming out of the bottom entrance through the beautiful gardens of the hotel. It’s a lovely little cafe with excellent coffee, smoothies and delicious tapas. The staff are so friendly and helpful. On one occasion, not realising that they only take cash, I found myself with only my card. They were so trusting, writing my name on my receipt and told me not to worry and that I could come and pay another day. Obviously we came back the next day, This cafe always seems so quiet, but it really is worth a visit as the cafes going into Porta Morgan can get very busy and overcrowded.

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

Great hosts who serve up fantastic food and great wine.
A hidden gem, try it you won't be disappointed

Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

I tried this place because I know the new owner who is taking over in September and wanted to give it a real go. On this basis, good luck Christian. Drinks pricey for the quality. The real bug bear for me was the two hours constant playing of Pink Floyd. Too loud and for god sake repetitive. These guys have fallen out of love with the place. My apartment looks over this place and I have seen it close every night early apart from when Christian ate there. As I write this they are rushing to clear up. Just not well priced or special enough for the area. If it was mine I would tweak the prices and get rid of the guy. Good luck Christian, but by the way the Sangria is so sweet it could be a dessert. Not for me on this basis.

1  Thank Ropley
Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed an excellent lunch, homemade burger and club sandwich. Lovely quiet Cafe / restaurant away from the the busier beach and marina areas. Very friendly staff, great music and good atmosphere.