St. Leonards Hotel
$78
PremierInn.com
$68
$62
Village Hotel Bournemouth(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$50
Moorhill House Hotel(Burley)(Great Value!)
$121
$118
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Burley Manor(Burley)
$221
$214
Orbitz.com
Les Bouviers Rooms(Wimborne Minster)
$116
Kings Head Hotel(Wimborne Minster)
$130
The Minster Arms(Wimborne Minster)
$94
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
All reviewswedding receptionwaiting staffthe ground floornew foresta bit tiredbreakfast was excellentcooked breakfastplenty of parkingfunction roombar and restaurantlovely roombed was comfortablewould stay againbusy roadthe main roadreardog
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Ten of us had our Christmas Party meal in the pub area of the St. Leonards Hotel. It was a busy evening, but staff were friendly, efficient and the food very good. No complaints and would definately return.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Christine W
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Stayed overnight on Boxing Day 2013 as family nearby, terrific value, hotel and d.room a bit tired, but rooms clean, bedding immaculate and bed comfortable, tea / coffee faciiities in room & breakfast perfect - thoroughly recommend

Room Tip: we had double 203 at back of hotel, very quiet
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I visit the St Leonards once a month for a meeting, to which I'm always welcomed by a friendly member of staff on reception. before heading into the meeting myself and some of my colleagues normally have lunch first too which I can safely say the food has never taken long to come out and has always been very nice. On one occassion I was pulled out of the meeting due to a family member being rushed into hospital as my phone signal at the time was poor the reception staff were happy for me to use the phone to contact whoever I needed to, also the lady on reception was very quick to get me a drink and some tissue without me even asking.(this happened at the beginning of September this year). After visit this month and seeing how well the staff handled a wedding at the same time as the company I work for also had a training course and meeting going on, I'm now considering the St Leonards Hotel for my wedding reception in december 2014.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank lilmi87
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Had Christmas lunch here today but unfortunately not what we had pre ordered.When this was queried we were told it was too late to change. We had to wait a long time between courses and it was over an hour before the main course arrived. The food was appalling the staff were scruffy and when I asked for a cup of tea I was given a cup then had to wait untill I could ask another member of staff for tea who then asked if I had a tea bag when I said I didn't he disappeared and then came back with a large box of tea bags gave me one to open poured on some warm water then went off to other tables offering out tea bags .No milk or sugar. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sally H
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We cannot praise this hotel and staff enough for making our Grandson and his wife's wedding so memorable. From the moment we arrived the staff were so attentive, especially Stacey, nothing was too much trouble. The food was first class. The bedroom was laid out so beautiful for them with added extras, which was a wonderful surprise. A special Thank you to Maxine and everyone for making such happy memories.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family