“Beautiful place”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

duboissuz...
Montreal, Canada
“Beautiful place”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I have really appreciated my staying at this wonderful and quiet place. It is a very clean chalet with all commodities & closed to Tremblant. The owner is very nice and helpful with the questions I had. Nice private beach across the street. I have rented there 2 times and planning to go back soon. Everything was perfect. I absolutely recommend that place. There is also a nice little village where you can find fresh bread!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jul 19, 2017
Merci beaucoup. C'était un plaisir à vous accueillir.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing