2,199 results
All reviewsthorpe parkshuttle busheathrow terminalan early flightwhat it says on the tinbudget hotelclose to the airportcomfy bedfamily rooman overnight stayflight pathgood nights sleepone night staycar parkingrunwaymotorwayaircraft
Reviewed October 22, 2016

I work from Heathrow and have to say I have a few options around Heathrow but haven't felt the need to change from staying here.

For a budget chain hotel the staff here are fantastic. Very friendly, young, eager and always helpful. It's a bit of a UK thing to see miserable staff dealing with the public, but not here. It's commendable. The hotels itself does me just fine. I've stayed everywhere from minimal to 5 star and I'm comfortable here. As a professional hotel dweller I can say the important bits:-

Room temp is regulated well by good air con. Room temp is a priority along with quiet!
Bed is decent.
Rooms are large (try a 4 star in New York and compare - tiny)
Showers work
Maids don't raid your room even though you left the "do not disturb" sign out

There are quibbles, but bare in mind the price. The public are used to moaning about things and forgetting they are paying relatively decent prices. For me in an ideal world quibbles addressed to travel lodge HQ that would make it perfect for the price:-

The pillows aren't all that
travellodge head office could do more to think about the breakfast they offer if they fancied selling it more as I often skip it.
Out of sympathy for us regulars a deal with who runs your car park wouldn't go amiss as £8 a day seems excessive for a car park that's on your property.

Not many negatives so that says it. Decent enough for what it is, a basic airport hotel, but fantastic staff at this particular travel lodge.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

I've just booked 2 family rooms for 20th December at £21.60 each!! Fab price. I can't believe people are moaning about the price of the car park. If you look at parking on their website it clearly states £8 for 2 hrs it's not like travelodge have tried to hide the price or mis guide anyone.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2016

Room tatty; extra bed in room just two old camp beds pushed together and really uncomfortable. Carpets stained and property generally showing lots of wear and tear. Staff were pleasant enough and bedding / towels clean.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Nicolas from the Social Media team at Travelodge Heathrow Terminal 5, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hotel. We are pleased to learn that you are happy with the service you received, although we would like to apologise for the issues you experienced during your stay. Please rest assured we will pass on your feedback to the Hotel, so it may be looked into further. Thank you again for your review and we do hope this has not deterred you from staying with us in the future.

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

We got a cheap early booking deal and were delighted with the value this represented. Clean and comfortable and everything we needed, except perhaps a bedside table or shelf. The restaurant and bar weren't the most atmospheric and the a/c, rather than the heating, was on when it was cold outside but the food was cheap and cheerful and the staff faultless, I hope they are appreciated by the management. Generally a pleasant stay and a good and relaxing start to a holiday.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I stay at Travelodge Hotels nationwide with my business and find them to be excellent value for money.
Most of the locations i stay at have a restaurant on site and have to say that i have found the food more than adequate.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business