All reviewssecure underground parkingstayed herelounge areanice hotelan italian restaurantflight pathlegoland holidaysrooms are cleanironing boardhoppa busan early flightclose to the airportbetween flightswake up callwould stay againthe ground floorcurry
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel on a Park n Fly package prior to our flight from Heathrow.

Check in process was efficient and only took moments, our room was on the 1st floor at the front of the hotel and close, but not to close, to the lifts so very convenient given the amount of luggage we had.

The room was spacious, comfortable and clean and easily accommodated the three of us. The room had a double bed and a temporary bed which my adult daughter used and said was very comfortable. We did experience a minor problem, there was only two bath towels in the bathroom, however a simple request to a staff member resulted in the immediate provision on more than enough towels for our needs. Great customer service !

We ate in the restaurant on the evening of our stay and the food was service was good.

Finally, many thanks to Mohammed who was magnificent and sorted our breakfast snack and coffee on the morning of our departure.

Would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank HowieD34
sharad r, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Heathrow T5, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Dear Duttonhoward34,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I am very pleased to hear that you great stay at the hotel. I will for sure share your feedback with the operation teams. A special than you will also be passed on Mohammed who went out of his way to provide you great service.

The Holiday Inn Heathrow T5 Team looks forward upon welcoming you back in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 10, 2018

I had a terrible journey from Stockholm to London with multiple high stress occurrences at the hands of British Airways who finally gave me a voucher to stay at a hotel near the airport. I had asked for the Hilton and was disappointed to be told I must stay at a Holiday Inn hotel as I expected Holiday Inn to be dirty and under-facilitated like the one at Glasgow Airport.

I walked into the lobby of the Holiday Inn Heathrow T-5 at 10.00pm and was met by a friendly, smiling Mr. Mohammad from Jordan who was at pains to welcome me and to offer me whatever I wanted or needed to ensure a comfortable stay at the end of a long and stressful day. When I said that I did not want dinner he offered sandwiches and was even willing to arrange a packed breakfast in the morning since I had to leave at 06.00hrs and would not have time for breakfast. I opted for neither, but was very impressed that the receptionist cared enough to offer. That is good service.

The room was comfortable and the air-conditioning, which does not even exist at the HI Glasgow Airport, worked efficiently. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I was exhausted and soon fell into a deep and refreshing sleep.

I had to crawl on my hands and knees and unplug the table lamp in order to charge my computer, which was inconvenient and although there were tea making facilities in the room I could not make the kettle work. At check out I was told that there are instructions on the use of the tea making facilities in the room, but I had looked and found nothing. They should be more prominently displayed.

I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
sharad r, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Heathrow T5, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Dear Iainatsea,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I am very pleased that you had a great stay and good service experience, especially from Mohammed for which he will be rewarded for a great job done !

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Directed to the hotel after missing my connecting flight. This hotel is approximately 20 min from the airport. Hotel room was small, but, clean, comfortable and cold AC! Staff was excellent. Free dinner service provided through the airline was very poor. Only two choices were chicken curry over rice or pasta with red sauce. Thankfully, the hotel had an a la carry menu with much better choices that made for a much happier teenager (at a cost). Breakfast service provided through the airline was much better. If I ever get stuck in London again, I would consider this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
sharad r, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Heathrow T5, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Dear S_Singer2104,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I will for sure share your feedback with the food & beverage team and will personally look into towards the offering of the buffet selection.

The Holiday Inn Haethrow T5 team looks forward upon welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We went here on a trip to Legoland Windsor. It was a really good deal that we had. We had one day at LEGOLAND and 2 nights stay and breakfast. There is underground parking at this hotel which was really good and felt very secure.
The hotel staff were lovely and presented my daughter with a Lego minifigure and a voucher for milk and cookies. The restaurant staff were also really friendly and helpful.
We had a lovely hot buffer breakfast with plenty of choice and the food was great. I can honestly say that the evening meal was not something I would recommend though as it was all deep fried, or at least seemed that way, which I was less keen on. The upside to this was that our daughter ate for free as we had purchased a main meal each.
It was so near Lego land and we had no problems on the morning. We were concerned that it's proximity to the airport might have made it noisy but it was surprisingly quiet considering. My daughter and I loved watching the planes flying over from our beds!!
We would all highly recommend this hotel and can't wait to return!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
sharad r, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Heathrow T5, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Mizzlnik,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I am very pleased to hear that you had enjoyed your stay and the service provided.

I will sure share your feedback with the rest of the team which will give them great pride & joy in the service they deliver.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Booked a triple room for an overnight stay. Triple room means 3 beds. Nope. Two beds and a ridiculously narrow camp bed. Ended up pulling the mattress on to the floor as every time you moved you fell over the edge.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Dawn A

Dear Dawn A,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I do apologies on the experience you had at the hotel.

Your feedback is very valuable to us as a hotel as it will help us in improve our quality and standards to a higher level.

Once again thank you very much for your feedback.