Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
$38
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Holiday Inn London - Heathrow T5(Colnbrook)(Great Value!)
$80
$106
$99
  • Room Service
3,690 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeindian restaurantgallery restaurantthe busimagine spahydrotherapy poolmr todiwala's kitchenflight pathpark and flyexcellent hotelmain restaurantmodern hotelan early flightsteam roomheathrow airportone night stayan overnight stay
Reviewed December 11, 2013

As with many places "at" the airport, this isn't, unlike, say, the Hilton at T4 which pretty much is. That said, I knew this in advance. I had few complaints about this hotel, and was pleasantly surprised to find it new, fresh, clean, inviting.

Nice room, very nice bathroom, nice lobby/bar area, very friendly and efficient staff.

Was here for a business meeting in one of the small conference rooms I'd booked. Service and quality were excellent.

And the best thing of all - the Indian restaurant upstairs. I normally avoid eating in hotel restaurants when I can but this outstanding. Sort of nouvelle cuisine Indian, in a good way. Superb meal.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Meredith B, General Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear Gobbledygoopspook

Thanks for a great review. I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us and thought Mr Todiwala's Kitchen was an amazing experience.

Next time - try out the Spa as well, you'll love it and with the hydrotherapy pool, steam room sauna to there with 9 treatment rooms you'll be able to really relax.

Just a little note - we have big meeting rooms to - our largest can hold up to 1200 people and is great for Banquets, Weddings and all kinds of corporate conferencing events.

Thanks again for your review and all the best.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Paid a subsidised rate as was company Christmas party, so I feel like I got terrific value for money. Comfy bed, quiet room, great service. From a party point of view, the space was great and the entertainment brilliant (Grease themed) Breakfast had a great selection of food Hotel staff all very polite, friendly and helpful

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Sara D

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to read you enjoyed your christmas party with us and I hope you come back to us last year.

Next time - try out our Imagine Spa the day after - a great way to nurse aching feet or sore heads.

Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We have stayed at the Hilton at Terminal 4 many times but this was our first time to this, the Terminal 5, property. We wanted to give it a try as the Terminal 4 Hilton does not offer beds larger than queen-sized and the rooms are very small. The Terminal 5 Hilton offered a very comfortable king sized bed and the room was a reasonable size. The room was incredibly quiet and the black out curtains kept the room dark; making for a very restful sleep. We took note of the travel issue fairly disclosed on the home page of the hotel's web page so I was expecting to pay for a taxi. I called the hotel upon clearing customs and they sent a taxi to me within no more than 10 minutes. Although I had to pay for a taxi I think this is better than the terminal 4 Hilton which can be accessed for "free" - free, yes but it is not all that easy and certainly not relaxing. To get the Terminal 4 Hilton for free you have to walk quite a way to the train (the Heathrow Express intra-terminal train) and then wait up to 15 minutes for a train and then you have a 10 minute walk along a covered but cold corridor connecting terminal 4 to the hotel. Contrast this with being picked up at your arrival terminal and being dropped at the front door of the hotel - after a long journey I considered this 20 pounds well spent. Upon my arrival I was greeted by the concierge who organized my taxi. The from desk staff was very helpful and found me an excellent room despite my early 11 AM arrival. (there is a hotel hoppa bus that can transfer you - but if you have more than one other in your party the taxi is better and it will always be faster as there is no stopping except for your destination).

I recommend both the Heathrow Hiltons and I recommend getting to/from both via a taxi (much more comfortable and time effective). The better rooms **BY FAR** are at this, the Terminal 5, Hilton.

My flight was very early the next morning so I did not try the breakfast but I will have the opportunity to do so next month when I return.

I called down for a taxi to take me to Terminal 3 and it was there several minutes in advance of the promised time.

All in all a very comfortable hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Meredith B, General Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Travelling_alot_4 fun

Thanks for a great review. I was sorry you didn't have time to try out our Spa or Mr Todiwala's Kitchen but hope you have a chance on your next visit.

Thank you for sharing your opinion with regards to location and connectivity via Taxi - a very worthy point for aour guests.

All the best.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for the second time for 5 days in November.

Was on Executive floor with an excellent bathtub this time. Wifi connectivity was quite good. The TV had an issue when I checked-in but was promptly rectified after complaining. There was marked improvement in food from my last stay in May here but the management should seriously give a thought on increasing the options available. The buffet breakfast was the same everyday but lunch and dinner were good enough.

Will definitely be visiting again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Meredith B, General Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Ricky_New_Delhi_India

Welcome back and thank you for your review. I hope you found the journey easier to the hotel better than last time - it really is quite close isn't it.

With 169 items on our Breakfast buffet, we do serve the same everyday but I am sure you'll agree it is easy to vary your choice. However, if there is something you'd like for breakfasy that you feel we are missing, just ask - we want to be your home away from home and would be happy to assist (within reason!).

Thanks again for your comments and I hope we welcome you back again soon.

All the best and happy travelling.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Hi. I booked this hotel today thinking i could walk the 1.3 miles from Terminal 5. When i phoned they said it was too far to walk but would send a taxi in less than 15 minutes. It took 30 minutes to turn up. The route was over 3 miles despite advertised as 1 mile. I ordered pizza on room service and was told 20-25 minutes. It took and hour.

By the time i got to sleep it was time to get up. I won't stay there again.

1  Thank Abrodie2013

Dear Abrodie2013

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that your stay with us didn't reach our usual high standards and reach your expectations as a Hilton Hotel.

Unfortunately, due to a National Air Traffic System failure (you might be aware of this as it has been on the news), the Airport saw an increased number of requirements for taxi's and this caused disruption from the usual time it takes to call a taxi for our guests. You could of course caught a taxi from the airport or indeed a Hoppa Bus service from Terminal 5 directly to the hotel.

The hotel is 1.1 miles from Terminal 5 and the journey can take no more that 7 minutes by bus. This is a similar journey it would take to get to any of the Hotels on the Heathrow strip or indeed walk to some of the on terminal hotels. However, after a long flight, I realise it is not fun.

Please accept my sincere apologies regarding the pizza delivery. I have instructed my senior Food & Beverage team to investiaget the matter and take the necessary action, thank youfor sharing these comments with me.

Please do note that we have a very capable and talented team at the hotel and should you like to share your comments whilst you are still at the property please do so. We may be able to resolve matters more satisfactorily.

Thank you again for your feedback.