Tripadvisor
Hollingworth

“Family Meal”
Review of Sapore - CLOSED

Sapore
Description: Vibrant and lively Bistro and Pizzeria offering an authentic Italian culinary experience a few steps away from the Peak District
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Went to Sapore Restaurant on Sunday for a Family Adult Meal . Lovely warm welcome & Very Professional Service .Food was very good . I choose Lasagne for my main course and can honestly say one of the best I have had in a long time , There were eight of us in Total and we all chose different meals which every one enjoyed . Good selection of Wines at reasonable prices . I don't live in the Area in fact I come from the South of the country were prices are much more expensive !!! , so when the Bill arrived for £ 180 - Olives & dips to begin Eight starters , Eight Mains , Lager ,Wine ,soft drinks ,2 desserts & coffee , say no more ,fantastic value . Well done Sapore and hope your tables are full , as they should be .

Date of visit: January 2020

Reviewed January 19, 2020

We've been to Sapore 3 or 4 times since they opened as a couple and a foursome. We haven't been disappointed yet. Our latest visit was on a Wednesday evening when it was quiet, just 5 or 6 tables were occupied.

Good food, decent wine and very friendly service. We'll be back again soon.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 2, 2020

We went on New Years Eve and the food was fantastic=some of the best mussels, I had had for ages. The staff are so nice and helpful. See you soon Thanks for great meals in 2019 keep going for 2020

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Howard0505
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Great food choice and great food. My calamari was huge and lovely. Had medallion of fillet from the specials, it was fantastically cooked with side salad and roasted veg. It was that big I had to ask for a doggy bag. Reasonable prices with great service. Well done you

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank woodyManchester
Reviewed November 2, 2019

We have been here this evening for food and drinks with friends and it was absolutely great there was no rushing to get you in and out it was all in your own time.
The food was amazing and well presented and tasted great
I would recommend this place all the time to friends and family.
Think we have now found a new place to eat
Big thank you to the staff and of course the chef

Date of visit: November 2019