Bluewater Panglao Beach Resort
Coco Mango's Place(Danao)(Great Value!)
$28
$28
$57
$41
Priceline
Panglao Tropical Villas(Danao)(Great Value!)
$24
  • Pool
$74
$296
$125
All reviewsaplaya restaurantadobo riceinfinity poolmain restaurantfamily loftbeach resortbig bathtubmain poolpremier deluxe roomshuttle serviceobstacle courseromantic getawaybuffet breakfastwelcome drinkfree activitiesmini barloboc river
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Arrived for 3d2n package with lots of freebies, great value for money. Room is spacious, clean, we'll taken cared of, complete with amenities of a 5star resort. Had lunch in Aplaya restaurant, very tasty Filipino menu, ordered pakbet and adobo rice, yummmm to die for in taste and presentation, served by Jhoie the waitress with ever ready smile, helpful and professional. My airport pickup was smooth and unomplicated and on time! Checkin by Malou was quick, informative, welcoming and friendly. Was assisted by Algeric, Bellman in carrying luggage to the room, btw he is also the golf cart driver who took me to the restaurant. Later I'm going for massage outdoor with seascape view. Excellent first day experience.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Edna T
Reviewed November 9, 2012

First time in Bohol, so again, doesn't know what to expect. Downside...no beach to stroll, you have to walk a bit further to Alona Beach area or simply take a ride to main area of Bohol Beach Club.Room is spacious, I love the ginger/lemon grass welcome drink and some rice cakes on the room. What I remember about this resort was the "fish&chips"--the worst ever I've had--tiny pieces of fish fit for a kiddie meal and served on a plastic plate.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ONEROSSCOLLADO
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Our room was nice and clean, but we could not control hot/cold water in the shower. We were not allowed to bring food/drinks from outside the hotel, but the food the hotel offered was disgusting ( room service). Breakfast okish, nothing special. The hotel did not help us in getting taxis, they wanted us to use their transport, which was more than 5 times more expensive. The less than 10 minutes transfer to the next beach costs more than the taxi from the port to the hotel ( 45 minutes drive). The hotel is a beach resort, but mind you, there is no beach. If you see the pictures, it looks like a beach, but there is none. There is a kind of sandy patio at the back, not nice at all, and then the water, no sand in between. You can walk to the next beach, it would take you around 20-30 minutes to reach Alona beach, by the ROAD, no sidewalks, nothing.The pool is very nice and the staff, although not helpfull, are friendly. We felt that even spending a day by the pool was not great as the food was bad... and expensive. I would not go back and I dont recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank LigiaFernandes
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We were in 3, tried to reserve a triple room thru the website but was not possible so it was agreed to add extra bed when arrive there.
Upon arrival they charged us for the extra person since the room had only double bed and after long time discussing they gave us discount for the 3rd person. It was informed that they did not have any triple room.
Few hours later they called us and gave us an a triple room for the same price, which was a loft, 2 double bed upstairs including shower, bathroom, and one king size bed downstairs including bath, shower, bathroom.
The facilities are brand new, well cleaned, rooms have heaps of space, device to play ipod, plasma tv, etc but the heater from the shower at the bathroom upstairs was not working the technician went to the room but unable to fix.
They have 2 huge swimming pool in different areas being one of them infinity pool, quite nice.
The food is very expensive and disgusting, the breakfast with not many diversity of western meal.
Other problem is that the hotel is 15 min walking distance from alona beach, so you either walk or use the shuttle bus from the hotel which charges 500 total per time, we paid 100 from outside taxi, so you either use their shuttle or find a taxi outside which is very hard unless you have the phone of someone.
Overall good but location and food not nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank renata g
bluewatermaribago, New Media Marketing Officer at Bluewater Panglao Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. May we know what food you found disgusting so we can investigate this matter? We apologize for the inconvenience that the broken heater had caused you. We will make sure that all our amenities are in good working condition next time.

We hope to see you again in our resort!

All the best,

Bluewater Management

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I have stayed at this resort a year ago, I have tried their buffet dinner, and I vomitted and I suffered for diarrhea all night. I told the reception, they did nothing and only asked me if I was OK or not. How terrible it was! It was my first day in Bohol Island, fortunately, I healed myself with self carried medicine, if not, I would be in great trouble.

The service was not good , and it was very isolated and with very expensive travelling fees to go out to the city. Stayed two nights, very boring. Not value for money at all. Not recommened.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family