TripAdvisor
Headington
Post
Inbox
Search

“Good coffee with a great break”
Review of Caffe Nero

Caffe Nero
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Headington
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was friendly with good coffee. The seating settings there were very comfortable and you will have your own privacy during the coffee time.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed July 3, 2019

Accessible spot on the middle of the high street, perfect for a takeaway coffee, prompt service and my black coffee was good (cant really go too wrong with a black coffee I admit), staff were friendly and served with a smile.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

Just dropped in to Heddington Cafe Nero as usually this chain is of a good standard. However this one was very dirty, sofa we sat on was filthy, chairs and stools nearby dirty and window frame full of dirt. Waited minute to be asked what I wanted whilst the person serving cleaned serving area and tidied up and then once card accepted contactless before I could ask for a receipt ( not asked if I wanted one ) they started serving person behind me.

Not at all impressed.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

My phone died, popped in to recharge my battery. Found a socket within easy reach. Had a lovely hot chocolate while I waited. Great place to people watch.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Ebmjb11
Reviewed May 13, 2019

Surprisingly spacious and busy, a perfect spot for ordering your coffee. The service feels a bit rushed, but the cafe is always busy so I'm not surprised, although it may be a good idea t have more staff around.

Date of visit: May 2019