Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$26
View deal
Expedia.com$29
Hotels.com$29
Priceline$26
Travelocity$29
Agoda.com$26
FindHotel$26
All reviews rice fields enjoy the view two nights katie thomas french hosts middle tour
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Our 3 night stay at Les Rizieres was just great. These french owners (Thomas and Kathy) were well known by the villagers around and for this reason, they could as well organise nice interesting excursions around their property. We have done a 2 days excursion to vulcano Rinjani and a visit to artisanal villages, as well as a guided walk to a national park with black monkeys and a refreshing visit of some nice waterfalls. I recommend to everybody to stay here at least 3 nights because there is so much to do here! When I was getting ill, Kathy looked after me as a real 'mom', it was very comfortable here...as I could ask for anything I wanted and they tried hard to get it, even if shops are not nearby.
Our stay here felt as to be home.
Thanks to all again for the great service and the wonderful advice about Lombok in general

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Griet E
Reviewed July 31, 2017

We spent 2 days with Thomas and Katie. They were great in organizing our stay especially 2 daily tours (walk in the rice fields and tour to visit traditional art craft). The tours were great value for money and allow us to discover stunning countryside of Tetebatu (absolutely stunning). I highly recommend!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Our family of 4 with 2 teenage daughters spent 3 nights here. Tetebatu is a good place to gain insight into traditional Lombok life and to appreciate beautiful scenery. Les Risieres has a communal feel which may not suit everyone but worked well for us. The food is good with 1 main style of meal cooked each night. Other options are close by. Tours were value for money especially the day walk through rice fields, waterfalls and monkey forest. Their local staff were great.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Q5288VLdaved
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

We visited Les Rizieres when I had an ear infection and we were really happy with the stay. Everything is really clean, nice warm water shower (shared bathroom for 2 rooms) and comfortable bunk bed! My son of 7 loved to play with the dogs, do board games, play in the hammock in the relax area literally next to a rice field and we went for small hikes in the rice paddies with 2 of the dogs. The food is super fresh prepared (count on a little preparation time) and the amounts are very generous. Thanks for a wonderful stay Ruby, Nopi, Musi, Roni and the dogs Muda, Mini and Loulou! You took great care of us!!

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Les Rizieres in January 2017 a lot. Thomas and Katie were very friendly and helpful in suggesting hikes or trips to villages around Tetebatu. It is a very quiet place, with a nice terracce with hammocks overlooking the rice terraces. You can even spot Mount Rinjani from the terrace. The staff was very nice and the local food very tasty. I can definitely recommend staying at this place if you're looking for some quiet time in a beautiful area.

Date of stay: January 2017