other traveler has booked this property
kawa bath philippines spa only in mdf beach resort
the love room aircon led tv xbox hot and cold shower the bamboo room wits super sea  view on negros island
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
kawa bath philippines spa only in mdf beach resort
the love room aircon led tv xbox hot and cold shower
the bamboo room wits super sea  view on negros island
the only banana boat and jet ski rent in south cebu
top tourist spot nr 1 in cebu near mdf beach resort diving of snorkeling
we organize also day tours ask this after your booking also we have scooters for rent
swim direct from your room to the marine sanctuary beautyful corals and fish  snorkeling diving
day tour to the highest mountain in cebu island
order your breakfast for a small fee
relaxing in the hangmack
the garden direct on the beauty occean
relax order your food direct on the sea and listen to the sound of the waves
the reception check in flexible time
watch your movie on big screen in open air dont forget your usb stick to bring also karaoke
beauty waterfalls nearby
you plan after check out going to bohol we can organize this for you
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“No AC, room was 100 degrees, horrible owners, horrible location, felt like a prison camp.”
Reviewed March 5, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

I booked for 7 nights and when I arrived on the property, the entire "resort" was very small, the rooms were horrible (I looked at several), and my room had no air conditioning and the room was like an oven. There was no way I could stay at this place, it felt like a prison camp. I chose not to stay and the owners would not let me out of my booking, but are now in the process of trying to charge me for my entire 7 night stay when I did not stay 1 night. I wrote them messages, drove to their property 3x to speak with them and try to reason with them a fair penalty for not staying, but they could care less. So I HOPE my $166 USD dollar LOSS for this horrible place and very UNFRIENDLY owners, SAVES you your MONEY. DEFINITELY go somewhere else. There are so many places to stay in this area, just show up and pick one, and that way you SEE what you are getting. Highly RECOMMEND the Club Fort Med Resort in Boljoon, Cebu, which was SPECTACULAR.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing