Meaning that if it did not sit on a fantastic beach, it would probably be closed!
• People are unpleasant all the rest was poor.
• The bar is nonexistent,
• Safe box in rooms is totally unsafe.
• For Wi-fi connection you have to wander around the premises searching for some sort of signal.
Cheap family hotel where I spent only one night, but it was the last one at the end of a wonderful holiday in a beautiful country and it almost ruined all of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are 17 standard rooms available each with one full bed, a single bed, air conditioning, telephone, shower with hot water and a terrace with pool view. All rooms have Cable TV. Additionally, there are 2 Junior Suites. One is equipped with one Queen sized bed, a fold-out couch, living room area, furnished kitchen, private bathroom with hot water shower, air conditioning, telephone, Cable TV, and terrace with garden view. The other is equipped with one Queen sized bed, microwave oven, refrigerator, private bathroom with hot water shower, air conditioning, telephone, Cable TV and terrace with Ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Fuego del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuego Del Sol Hotel
- Hotel Fuego Del Sol Costa Rica/Playa Hermosa