“Nice Little Restaurant”

GPS
Ranked #12 of 17 Restaurants in Playa Hermosa
Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I had read a review of this restaurant and found it while walking through Playa Hermosa (a very quick walk, lol) I was very hesitant at first because there was only one or two tables taken every time we walked by. One night we decided, "what the heck" and stopped in.

What a very pleasant surprise. The dinner was delicious. I had their specialty of fried ribs and my wife had the stuffed chicken breast. Everything was very good, the service was excellent (we were the only one's eating at the time though) and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

As with most of the restaurants we encountered in Playa Hermosa, the portions were smaller than usual when compared to American restaurants, but, my wife and I were happy with that.

Don't let the lack of a crowd turn you off from this restaurant (as it initially did us) it is a hit with the service ,friendliness and most importantly, the food.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Visited GPS twice for lunch. Had the Arroz con Pollo both visits, as it was the best in Playa Hermosa. Also sampled the nachos, which were quite tasty. My dad really enjoyed the tuna sandwich. While the view isn't great (the restaurant is off the beach by about a block and a half), the atmosphere is quite pleasant.