All reviews wedding party pleasure of staying wide variety one night stay room was clean and comfortable home away from home business trip lobby bar gulf trinidad microwave retreat hats cara thom
Selected filters
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

We always go to Cara suites to hang out when my aunt visit from England. So about two Sundays ago we decided to visit because my aunt was leaving the Tuesday. So we arrived and the first thing my aunt asked was if Michael was working. And they told her he no longer works here. She wanted to leave when she heard that. She really like Michael. She say that's her son. So she contacted him immediately and ask him to come take a drink with us. But he said he doesn't feel comfortable doing that. All said and done we still spent around three thousand dollars. We had about four bottle of wine,whiskey and some cutters. But it was definitely not the same. We still had a great time. Thanks to the red African girl. She use to work with Michael often. Good job overall.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
ThomHassel, General Manager at Cara Suites Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2019

Dear Akeel S,

Thank you for sharing feedback related to evening outing at the property.

Let me first acknowledge and accept that it is quite normal to connect experiences to a person or people, who through their interaction helps an experience to positively resonate with your aunt.

I am very appreciative that in-spite of the particular individual no-longer working at the property that you still remained objective, which lead to another positive experience being created organically through the quality of customer service provided by another member of the food and beverage service team.

Thank you again.

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

What.? Michael no longer works at cara suites. Such a great bartender/person. We spent our Anniversary two years in a row and it was well worth it. He made us very comfortable. We even got a slice of cake with a scoop of ice cream. I left this review to say u all are loosing all the good worker's for your company. But is good to see that everyone still acknowledge his great work. Your work speaks for itself Michael.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 893stephan
ThomHassel, General Manager at Cara Suites Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear 893stephanr,

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I visited Cara suites as we normally do business with them. But this time was just for us to unwind and relax. Food is great but the drinks not so much. We also noticed that we didn't see Michael the bartender. But we saw Kimberly Michael I must say your stand out point was when we had a function last year and u lift my sick mother in law from her wheelchair and carried her straight downstairs by the function. That was a great moment for our family. We will recommend our entire family to visit and enjoy.. We left this review to say what great staff u all have.. But Michael will always be our stand out.. GREAT GUY

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank aleeml2019
ThomHassel, General Manager at Cara Suites Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2019

Dear aleeml2019,

Thank you for sharing such kind words when recalling your various stay experiences at our hotel.

We are pleased to learn that in most instances your expectations were met. We will continue to guide our team members towards refining their craft, so that upon your next stay with us, you and the family can be totally looked after.

Thank you again for your valued feedback.

Reviewed March 20, 2019

They only allow two parent and one child on their day pass. Since a lot of familes have more than one child, I found the rule to be restrictive. Other than that, the people were super friendly, the food was great and the ambience was very relaxing.

Date of stay: August 2018
ThomHassel, General Manager at Cara Suites Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Dear davikarmaharaj2018,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience.

It is pleasing to learn that your overall expectations were met by the kind descriptors used to sum up your experience.

Your feedback in relation to the package purchased is very much appreciated and such will be taken into consideration for future initiatives.

Thank you again, for sharing this valued feedback.

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

My husband and i together with my two kids stayed at Cara suites. We live in New York and always love coming home every year.We were looking forward to seeing our favorite bartender Michael. And we was told he no longer works their. I was shock because he were the only bar man that could really mix a drink for us. Its sad i think u guys should reach out to him. My kids love and miss his milkshakes. He had such a great personality and is a people person. We miss him. Otherwise it was a great getaway for my family and i.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
ThomHassel, General Manager at Cara Suites Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Dear Candy/ Andy,

Thank you for sharing feedback from your recent stay experience at the hotel.

We are pleased that your overall expectations for your family getaway were met even though one of our former team member with whom a connection was made is no longer with us.

I do wish you and your family all the best and look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again in the future.

Thank you again for sharing.