Grand Hotel Bagni Nuovi
Hotwire.com
$255
$247
$139
Hotel Meuble Sertorelli Reit(Bormio)(Great Value!)
$137
Hotel Gufo(Bormio)
$103
$180
Hotels.com
Hotel Residence Baita Clementi(Bormio)(Great Value!)
$106
$102
Hotels.com
All reviewsbagni nuovispa facilitieshotel gueststwo nightsunique experienceski areamineral watervery special placeamazing viewsfree of chargestelvio passwould highly recommend this hotelbeautiful roomdinneralpsspasbaths
Reviewed November 5, 2011

We went there to relax for 3 days, and the hotel i really great. We had upgraded to a room with a terrace, a huge bathroom with jacuzzi, and all was just great from the first minute we arrived. We also had wonderful meals for breakfast, snacks in the spa and we tried both restaurants.

The Spa must be one of the best in the world, as there are so many things to do, and a wide mix of treatments. The quietness of the hotel, and the great nature and view will make us come back here when we want to relax.

Room Tip: Get a room with a terrace.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I have been traveling for a long time and stayed in many hotels but this, was definitely one of my favorites. We stayed here in October so the weather was perfect, clear blue skies with some light snow fall; which made our view ..breathtaking! Our room was really beautiful, large and clean with a huge balcony overlooking the Italian Alps. On top of that, there is over 30 free wellness services, including outdoor baths, hot tubs, saunas, mud baths, massage centers, relaxation rooms, and Turkish baths. All of them are completely Free! This is a five star hotel, so of course, every service was immaculately presented and all the facilities are really well maintained. My personal favourites, were all the free products available for use after the spas; high quality skin care products.
I am definitely coming back!

Room Tip: room 114 is one of the special ones with the large balcony! ;)
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2011

Delicious breakfast. Beautiful location in the alps. Unique, authentic spa experience - the range of baths/terme is outstanding. Excellent attention to detail and thoughtful touches through out hotel and spa. On the down side, hotel staff can be hit and miss.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lollypollyme
Reviewed February 14, 2011

i stayed at the Grand Hotel Bagni Nuovi last july for a night whilst visiting my family in the north of Italy. The spa experience was by far the best experience of my life. There are a variety of both internal and external spas, pools, saunas within the complex all making the most of the location providing panoramic views of the mountains.

I found all the staff there to be very friendly, helpful and eager to make my visit a memorable one. I will definitely be returning again!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 3, 2010

The hotel is set overlooking the mountains, surrounded by breathtaking scenery . In winter there is all snow but when I was there in March there was only a bit. The Spa is big with many indoor and outdoor pools.It also has many steam rooms and saunas. The atmosphere was relaxing and calm. The staff was brilliant and helpfull. We were allowed to use the facilities of bagni vechio as well were more pools and the best outdoor pool that I have ever been in my life were. I can't fault the hotel and I can't wait to come back there. It is truly a little gem, paradise.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends