“Interesting place”

La Carreta
Order Online
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 5, 2019

Good food and atmosphere. The service was excellent. Be sure to order the guacamole, it's made right at your table so you know it is fresh!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Ate here after a long day on the lacrosse fields. Very convenient as you can walk from the hotel. Had the pollo Feliz I believe it was called and my son had a quesadilla with fries. Very tasty and slightly above your average Mexican restaurant.

Very quiet on a Saturday night which was great for us but not a lot of ambience if you are looking for that.

I was happy with the quality of the food and the value was great for what you got

Servers were helpful and friendly and made a good top tier margarita

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I arrived hungry. After being seated in the bar, my choice the waiter was right there. After a short review of the menu, I ordered a chicken dish and a Corona. The meal arrived piping hot and the beer was cold.
Unfortunately the chicken was almost bland. The sauces were good and made up for the rest.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Service was bad and we were the only person in there .i ask for hot sauce and they pointed at a wall and say over there lol..food was not good no flavor at all wont be back .

Reviewed September 14, 2018

I'm so glad this place is here. The food is great and the servings are large. I often take my sons and their families and everyone loves the food. Sometimes the service is a little slow, but it's well worth the wait. I'm especially fond of the shredded beef which can be substituted for ground beef or chicken in almost every dish. My favorite on the menu is the Quesadillas Acapulco. There is so much food on the plate that I always have half to bring home for another meal. The salsa is good. The pico de gallo is not for whimps! My grandson loves the ACP. As many times as I've gone, I've never been disappointed. The only downside is with the churros. Sometimes there are 4 and sometimes there are six. There is no way to tell how many will be served. I thought maybe it depended on the number of people being served, but that is not the case. If you order this for dessert, be sure to ask how many churros there will be so everyone has some. They come with ice cream and chocolate sauce and are very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: September 2018