“Best homemade pasta”
Review of Pasta y Basta

Pasta y Basta
Description: We make fresh pastas and risottos daily in the restaurant. Among others we also have escalope Milanese and Osso Bucco. Followed by a choice of home made desserts. We look forward to welcoming you soon. Mike and Andy
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Always a great welcome. The fancy pasta making machine is in the restaurant for all to see. You order your meal and they let you choose any pasta they have made that day. Great food and good prices. Worth a visit.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Fresh pasta made on the premises every day. Goats cheese & fig delicious; seafood pasta with mussels prawns & clams was beautifully presented & very flavoursome. Only three or four desserts including ice cream: divine lemon & gooey meringue in a glass with different textures & a non- coffee tiramisu with fruit ( not for me- ambitious but not memorable.)
Lovely outdoor terrace for warm evenings; service charming, efficient & competent even though very busy. Mobile terracotta plant pots with herbs or olive trees are a delight.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Went there for dinner and had the most amazing spagetti de vongole. (But a lot o shrimps instead of clams).
The service was super! The owner told us about the food and seemed very passionate about it. You get really good value for both food and wine.
We will be back for more!

Reviewed July 3, 2017

If you read reviews on a restaurant on TRIPADVISOR and almost all the reviews are excellent, one cannot help but be skeptical ....... as I was with this place.
When I read that it is the number 1 restaurant in the area, I was more than skeptical.
However, I assure you that this title is well-deserved, in many ways and for many reasons.
Do NOT be fooled by its out-of-the-way location and modest exterior.
As soon as we stepped up to the restaurant, we were greeted in the warmest fashion by Mike (one of the co-owners), Mr. Personality, who really made us feel most welcome.
Then we met Andy (the other co-owner) who explained the origins and concept of the restaurant. He then showed us the fresh pastas which he had made that day.
To be concise, the food was better than outstanding ! Beautifully presented, delicious and extremely good value. The service and congeniality were topnotch.
We spent 2 and a half hours dining and I was truly sorry when it was over.
I enjoyed this meal (as an entire package) more than any meal that I have ever had in Michelin 2 & 3 star restaurants. I loved the informality and friendliness.
And again, I must say that the food was spectacular.
Try the ravioli - it is heavenly. And the Chocolate Fondant is amazing.
Kudos to these two gentelmen and their chef (who we were introduced to) who have a real winner here.
If you are anywhere in the area of Marbella, try this place ........ you will not be disappointed ......and tell them TRAVELGURUDOCTOR sent you !
I just hope that it doesn't become so popular that I won't be able to get a reservation the next time that I am in the area.

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

I had my fair share of great food, pasta here is on par with the Michelin starred restaurants around the world. What pushed me to write my first ever comment was the wonderful service; overall it's one of the best experiences I had in Spain.