“I was really wishing to test this place.”

Conrad's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2016

So many people had told me the food was just great. Honestly I wasn't disappointed.
Maybe the beef Carpaccio I ordered for a starter was not the best I had experienced, but it was absolutely acceptable. Let's give it a A+.
But my second dish, pasta specially made there (sorry I forgot the name) was spectacular. I'll repeat just for it and promise to remember the name.
Really worth a try.
Plus a very good service.

Reviewed October 8, 2016

This is a fabulous restaurant which my friends took me to try and boy was it worth it!! The food was out of this world and my fellow diners all had different things from the menu and the comments were all similar, WOW, that was brilliant. The restaurant itself was lovely with a good car park and the surroundings were beautiful. the staff were very polite and helpful and the overall service a dream. I say it again but I do not believe that I have ever eaten better food.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

I've eaten here 3 times. Consistently good food and a very reasonable set menu option available. Its a real gem and I will be looking forward to visiting again on my next trip to PB.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

By far the best restaurant in Banus area. Fantastic pasta, way better then a famous chain in the area. Great meat and seafood, nice fish. Drinks to match. And all that at very reasonable prices. Of course need to mention the service, which is close to impeccable. They even bravely withstand our kids going a bit too active after finishing their food.

Very worth mentioning is the restaurant's private shaded(!) parking - an unthinkable convince in this area.

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Having been huge fans of Il Ristorante when situated in La Campana, we eventually got around to trying it in its new home in Avenida del Prado.
The menu is pretty much the same as it always was, and although it appears to be slightly more expensive, the set menus are more or less unchanged representing excellent value.
The beef cheeks are always spectacular, and all in all a very pleasant evening.
The new location is certainly much nicer, but I imagine it now attracts a more touristy clientele by virtue of its prominence, whereas before it was "local's little secret".
Highly recommended, especially out of high season I'm sure.

1  Thank John S