“Exactly what we wanted”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Villa Kalahari

terrace off main room, 8 seater dining table, 7 comfortable seats, BBQ, darts board etc.
breakfast bar
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
breakfast bar
special dining ares for children
Main living area with sat t.v. and open log fire
power shower room en-suite to double bedroom
pool area with BBQ, sunloungers, tables and chairs for 10
main bedroom with king size bed and en-suite shower room
kitchen with american fridge and icemaker breakfast bar dishwasher fan oven microwave etc.
bedroom with top quality double and two adult sized bunkbeds
main bathroom with bath shower and bidet
dining room with special area for children
pool is kept sparklingly clean at all times
Terrace off dining room
main area seating for 12
the pool is cleaned throughout your stay
separate dining room with seating for 12
twin bedroom with two wardrobes
main terrace overlooking the pool half covered half open with electric sun shades
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hannah S
UK
“Exactly what we wanted”
Reviewed July 4, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Six of us stayed at Villa Kalahari for five days and we absolutely loved it. It's fantastic for the price and caters very well to larger groups. The villa has a real homely feel, and you won't struggle to entertain yourselves if you decide to stay in for the night. We were particularly grateful for the bits and bobs left by previous visitors, such as salt and pepper etc. as it makes dining in a lot easier! We didn't bother with car hire, as the villa was very conveniently located to several restaurants and a few supermarkets. If you're looking for something a bit more lively, Puerto Banus and Marbella are both a short (and cheap) bus ride away (if, like us, you can't be bothered to walk!). Peter was lovely and very helpful, as were the locals. Most of the bar and restaurant owners near the villa can direct you to the right bus or order you a taxi, which saved a lot of stress. I hope to come again.

Traveling group: Large Group
Management Response
Jul 14, 2015
Thank you, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and would love to welcome you again
Best Regards Peter
SBUK68
West Midlands, United Kingdom
“Great location”
Reviewed May 2, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Stayed at Villa Kalahari in Easter, with 3 teenagers. Villa is in a great location and within easy walking distance to Puerto Banus ( 15min stroll). There are some nice villages (rustic Spain) to visit not far by car if you like that side of spain, but also other towns equally close. The Villa was spacious and secure and in a nice cul-de-sac location. There were bars & restaurants within 5 mins walk , all with great food and service. The owner ( Peter) was very welcoming on arrival and close by to help with anything if needed.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Lynn N
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed February 11, 2015 for a stay in May 2013

I stayed at Villa Kalahari from 4th May for 11days till !5th may 2014 and was delighted with both the presentation of the property and the excellent service the owner provided. Everything was spotlessly clean and all the furniture, beds, bed linen, towels, crockery, cutlery etc. were excellent quality. Everything was provided, even beach towels, the pool was cleaned daily. The location is great with every amenity possible within very easy walking distance. The beach and Puerto Banus are about 20 mins. walk but a taxi was only €6.00 so it was not problem. It is a lovely rustic villa with lots of character and gets sun all day. The dining terrace is fabulous and equipped with BBQ and outside cooking equipment, fridge freezer etc. I hope to stay there again this year. Wouldn't even look elsewhere for accomodation.

Traveling group: Extended Family
chris o
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent value for money”
Reviewed February 9, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Villa Kalahari is located in a quiet neighborhood convenient for local restaurants, bars and golf courses, yet only a short drive from the beach and Puerto Banus. The posted photographs are accurate and the bed linen looked as if it was probably brand new, which meant there were no unpleasant surprises on our arrival. I have no hesitation in recommending Villa Kalahari and will be booking another stay for a golfing holiday with some friends when it’s a bit warmer and when we will be able to enjoy the pool.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Caroline...
Calpe, Spain
“Fun holiday!”
Reviewed January 27, 2015 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this villa last September for a week with some friends...we did not find the place to be dirty at all and the villa lived up to the description as far as all the amenities go. There is a private pool and the owner was on hand if we wanted anything. The villa is close to restaurants and shops although you need a car to get to the beach. I am writing this review now as I have just seen the last review which I think is unfair. My only criticism is that it was slightly old fashioned in style but this did not distract from the comfort or our enjoyable stay. I would definitely recommend a stay there and I have booked another week in May this year.

Traveling group: Friends
Sue R
Suffolk, United Kingdom
“DO NOT BOOK THIS VILLA! IT WAS FILTHY AND NOT IN THE AREA IT STATES”
Reviewed January 7, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

We got there and the bathrooms were filthy, the bedding was stained the whole place was dirty there was even blood smears up one wall.
I cried, it was our Christmas break. We spent a lot of money moving on Christmas Eve!!!
I have phoned and emailed the owner and he will not return my calls.
We paid in good faith the whole amount , I have asked for at least some of the money back but he will not answer my calls.
The villa is not only dirty it is dark and does not appear to get any sun. The approach road is awful with broken down cars and smashed windows in vehicles along the road.
The owner said he would stay down stairs in the apartment below which has its own entrance; however although the entrance is separate, he has to come accross the pool area to gain entry. So if you wanted to sit by the pool ,he would have to walk straight by you to gain access to the apartment below. Basically you wouldn't sit there because it is not private.
I was so upset at being miss sold this property we moved out after hours.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nothing
Liked least: Everything , it did have wi fi but you could ony watch the television on the computer
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jan 20, 2015
I am completely nonplussed at this review, the clients left for personal reasons, nothing whatsoever to do with the villa which was absolutely spotless, the bedding and towels are all brand new the location is indisputable as it is exactly as shown on the website map. The only problem is they obviously were'nt eligible for a refund. I have had 22 clients over the last 2 years who have all been completely satisfied, in fact I have had several repeat bookings.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing