“Amazing Villa, Christian is a gem!”
other travelers have booked this property
Luxury Villa, 9 en-suite bedrooms, ultimate luxury and privacy for up to 20 guests
La Buena Vida Pool and Pool Bar Area La Buena Vida Dining and breakfast terrace
La Buena Vida kids pool
La Buena Vida Al Fresco Dining Terrace
La Buena Vida Dining Room
La Buena Vida trampoline
La Buena Vida Casita (Guest House)
La Buena Vida kitchen
La Buena Vida Guest Room
La Buena Vida Guest Room
La Buena Vida Pool Dining
La Buena Vida Pool Bar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 20 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jamie F
“Amazing Villa, Christian is a gem!”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in June 2018

Just returned from an amazing weekend for my Hen Do, 21 of us stayed in the villa and it had everything we needed. Bubbly on arrival!! The pool is lovely, it doesn't have the outside Jacuzzi as pictured but there is a hot tub in the bar area on the balcony (tho the jets didn't work), Most rooms were nice, 2 didn't have curtains so that was a problem after a late night. Fresh towels, pool towels available from down in the basement laundry area. Shower in my room (the master) was amazing, bed was very comfortable and the bed linen amazing!!!
We booked the BBQ for the Sunday which was beautiful, Christian even made separate for one guests as she is diabetic and has a very strict diet.
The villa is ideal for a big get together. The only downfall from our weekend was that the sunday night while we were actually in the villa bar balcony area a few of the rooms had cash stolen, along with the annexe, only rooms with doors left open had been targeted and only cash taken, Christian was very helpful with the police report etc. We did notice the next morning that a ladder had been placed against the fence on the outside which leads to waste land, we hadn't been advised where the safe was but it is located in the main bathroom cupboard!!!! please use it!!!!! Keep the Annexe locked up and the gate locked even when you are in the villa!!!!
The Villa overall could do with some updating but then again considering it is aimed for large groups I can see why they wouldn't do too much to it!!!
But despite this we all had a wonderful time with lots of fun!!!

Your age range 35-49
Jodsmi
“Amazing! ”
Reviewed May 30, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

What an amazing villa ! Went here on a hen do at the weekend. There was 15 of us and every one of us enjoyed the weekend, what can I say it was amazing from start to finish. The views around the whole villa are beautiful, there is space everywhere, the pictures really don’t do it any justice! The BBQ on the first night was amazing, food was beautiful and amazing quality, loads of it even enough for us to finish the next day

Pool was the right size and was very deep so perfect to be able to use the slide! Cristian was amazing, throughout the whole weekend he catered to our every need, he made sure we had everything we wanted and nothing was ever too much! He was always on call and called us taxi’s whenever they were needed and supported us with everything!

Cereals, biscuits, tea and other bits were included in the villa and a shop was only a 10 minute drive away. Cigarettes available to buy at the villa and also alcohol which was provided on arrival!

Overall amazing stay and well worth the money. Massive thank you to Christian thank you from all of us! You are an amazing man!

Jun 12, 2018
Thank you for your very kind words about your stay at Villa La Buena Vida, we were delighted to be chosen for such a special trip. Christian is indeed a very special person, I'm glad you all felt the benefit for a few days! I hope that these special memories will last a long time. Thanks again! Best, Mimi x
ellie4630
“Amazing! 5*”
Reviewed May 29, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I have just got back from spending a long weekend at this villa and it was absolutely incredible.

There were 15 of us in the party and we had pre-booked a welcome Bbq. On arrival, Christian was already there and had champagne and canapés waiting for us all. The fridges in the bar area outside was stocked with alcohol that we could all help ourselves too and he had bread, tea and coffee for us to have too. Such a nice touch and very much appreciated!

Christian gave us a tour of the villa and then cooked a lovely bbq for us all. He catered for the gluten and wheat intolerant people in our party and nothing was too much of an issue. We were served sangria with dinner and just the whole evening was amazing. Christian and another member of staff then cleaned up after us, washed and dried up everything so we didn’t have to raise a finger! I cannot praise this evening enough.

The villa is absolutely stunning and is HUGE! The pictures do not do it justice. Clean, tidy and so spacious. The sound system is also very good for the partying!

Whilst we were there, we went to the club Pangea which was about 10 minutes in a taxi. We also went to Nikki beach which was around 30 minutes in a taxi. I would recommend both of these venues if on a hen party.

I can not recommend this villa enough. Thank you so much Christian for making is so special! We now just need to think of another special occasion to re-book...!

Jun 12, 2018
Thank you so much for such a positive review, it was our pleasure to welcome you to Villa La Buena Vida. You booked the perfect combination of activities and Christian's BBQs are legendary! Fingers crossed we are lucky enough to see you some other time, thanks again. Best wishes, Mimi x
HFC849
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A M A Z I N G.”
Reviewed May 16, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

What can I say - this place was absolutely stunning. Each and everyone of the girls on my hen do was blown away by the place and the pictures really don’t do it justice! Cristian is amazing also! He is so attentive and nothing was ever to much trouble, he made our stay extra special. The BBQ on the first night was beautiful and the food was cooked to perfection. Everything about this place exceeded all of our expectations! Thankyou so much - we had the time of our lives!! Hannah & her hens xx

May 16, 2018
Hi Hannah, we are so happy that you enjoyed your weekend with us, it was our pleasure to host you and your hens and we wish you the best with your wedding. Hope to see you again, Mimi x
Catherine...
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed July 1, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We had an absolutely fabulous stay at this amazing villa for my daughters hen party. There were 19 of us and it was a perfect size for the party. Christian went above and beyond to ensure our stay was as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Champagne on arrival and then took us to the supermarket and when we realised we were running late to join the other girls for lunch at La Sala he drove us there and then took all the food and drink back to the villa for us. That evening he returned and we were served with delicious canapés by the pool whilst the most delicious barbecue was prepared. We couldn't fault it in any way. We all loved the villa, so spacious and so beautiful, everything you needed for a perfect stay. Highly recommend.

Jul 2, 2017
Dear Catherine & Rachel, thank you so much for your lovey comments. It was our pleasure to to welcome you to Villa La Buena Vida and hearing that you had such a lovely time makes it all the more rewarding for us. Good luck for the wedding! Warm wishes, Mary & Christian xx
Julie M
“Fabulous...... The best villa ever!”
Reviewed June 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I booked this villa for my daughter and her friend who had a joint Hen Party. They were a party of 20.
They were contacted by Christian a few days before they arrived to check that they had transfers and asked if they needed anything for their arrival. He was there to meet them and provided champagne and nibbles which was lovely.

He also did a great barbecue with wine one evening which was great as they could take advantage of the facilities in the villa without having to go out.

The villa was amazing and each of the girls have flooded Facebook with photos and comments about it. They couldn't thank me enough for finding it for them. The rooms were beautiful and spacious, the grounds and pool were clean and well looked after.

The girls did manage to leave the villa to venture out to La Sala and Puerto Banus which as a short Taxi ride away.

They have all said it was amazing and Christian was a great Host. We are now booking again for a family holiday next year.

Jun 21, 2017
Hi Julie, I am delighted to hear that everyone had such a great time. Christian is grateful too! Thank you all for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back soon! Best wishes from Mary & Christian x
flower_of...
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Christian is the best thing in the Villa!”
Reviewed June 2, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We arrived for my friend's Hen party weekend and Christian was amazing. He'd laid out welcome food and showed us around the villa and informed us of all the essentials. Christian and I believe his family prepared a beautiful BBQ for us on Saturday evening and it was truly exquisite. The food was cooked perfectly, beautiful tasty salads and Christian and staff were on hand to provide the best of everything to make our evening special. Thank you so much Christian and his family for magnificent service, approachability and your commitment to making our stay perfect.

The villa is nice with plenty of outdoor space, terraced sitting areas, pool, bar, kitchen with amazing coffee machine and comfortable furniture. Plenty space for all 15 of us to relax on the terrace in the evening, have a dance around and enjoy the terrace hot tub. Christian and the people I was with made the whole stay amazing!!
I do however feel that owners of the villa should make some investment in providing quality towels, bed linen and daily service. Bathroom towels were supplied but were a bit grey and had seen better days, pool towels were ok. The sheet on my bed was of very poor quality and the duvet cover had a stain on it. I slept in a room in the undercroft and the air was so oppressive and damp I felt quite ill by the time I was leaving. There is a damp, musty smell down there and the air con didn't work adequately because it was so damp although there was a dehumidifier running 24/7 it really wasn't pleasant down stairs. I laid vitamins out the night before so I could pack the rest and by the time I was taking them in the morning they'd started to dissolve, the air was so damp. The curtain in my room was a voile type, hanging off the window and the garden lights at ground level shone into the room all night. Apart from the dampness they are small things that would take minimum investment by the owners but would make all the difference to the rooms. I would recommend this villa to others but wouldn't recommend anyone sleeps downstairs, especially children or anyone who suffers with chest complaints or joint troubles. We also had to ask for window keys as there was only one way out if there was a fire and if it was on the stairs people downstairs would be trapped an unable to get out of the windows. Keys were immediately supplied on request.

Jul 2, 2017
Hi Kelly, thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay at Villa La Buena Vida. I was disappointed to hear your concerns about the lower level rooms. I am so sorry you have left feeling anything other than fully satisfied. We are unaware of any issues with dampness or faulty air conditioning, and we have not had any other reports relating to the concerns you've expressed. I've now checked and I am assured that the garden lights are set to switch off at 1.30am, and although the room decor does not usually cause a challenge, it is a shame that these disturbed you. There is no issue with dampness in the villa, the dehumidifier you mentioned runs in the access area to the undeveloped foundation of the villa, but this is precautionary rather than necessary. I appreciate you felt otherwise but I am confident there is no concern for the bedrooms in the lower level - my own family and friends use these rooms regularly as well as other guests, with out any issues arising. As for security, each of the rooms on the lower level has direct door access to the terrace and so we keep the windows locked to keep the property secure, with keys provided should they need to be opened (usually not because of aircon) and we are confident there are absolutely no fire safety concerns. Regardless of the explanations, I hope that, overall, your experience was positive, we certainly enjoyed having you and your friends to stay at the villa and hope you have many happy memories to focus on. Thank you again, warm wishes, Mary
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing