“A true taste of hedonism”
Review of To Antikristo

To Antikristo
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Perivolia
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: To Antikristo : Simply put, we prefer highest quality ingredients and home cooking from scratch. Our goal is to support organic production as close as 0km when possible. By now lots of vegetables, herbs, honey, milk products, meat and all sorts of nuts we use are arriving from Western Crete or Sfakia region while we constantly focus on our new neighborhood. Traditional Cretan, Greek and Mediterranean cuisine is where we firmly stand but that does not mean that we will null or ignore facts, norms or standards of today. Flexibility and creativity are very important to us so we use to frequently introduce our own recipes which could nicely and by nature blend with any of cuisines above.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

At last, it's that time of a year for me!

One more Cretan summer, which means that I'm privileged to eat here for two months...continuously :). It's good that I'll be pretty active so, I won't go overweight.

Since my last meal here, I've been dreaming about all this amazing food these guys prepare here!

Saganaki, antikristo, green and not-so-green salads, tzatziki, briam, potatoes... (ok, some alcohol, as well), we'll have such a blast of senses and joy! Again!

1  Thank NatalijaNatasa
______zoran______c68, Owner at To Antikristo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much, it's a pleasure to have you again and again at our restaurant!

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place. The food and the service was 100%. Everyone should try this restaurant when visiting Crete.

1  Thank Guðmundur B

Thank you Guðmundur!!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Almost all restaurants in Chania tastes the same. Does not matter if its a taverna, fish restaurant or ”fast food dinner”. Their is no love in the food making. Me and my wife love food. We love genuine food with good service. I promise you that you do not need to look for other restaurants in Chania, just take the taxi or the bus to this restaurant and you will understand what I mean.
Their is various meat/vegetarian dishes cooked with pure love. I strongly recommend you to visit this restaurant.

Darko Markovic
Sweden

2  Thank DBM7777

Thank you Darko, HVALA!

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

If you come to Crete you HAVE to go to this restaurant!

The most humble of chefs, polite staff, beautifully Cretan restaurant and my god the lamb... I am salivating remembering it.

If you do not go, you are missing out and must book a trip back to Crete immediately. Just don’t eat all the lamb because I will be back.

2  Thank AmyCuckoo
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant Antikristo find near Chania, all in all one of the best places visited. Excellent food and service. Thank you Zoran and Teodora.

1  Thank rupertzwirn